~18~

You saw Kairi. You took a few steps back and tried exiting the room. Kairi smirked and said "hey y/n" you rolled your eyes and you didn't say anything back. He walked up to you and pulled your waist towards him. You said "get off of me don't touch me." He smirked and said "no gimme my dance." You pushed him off of you to the seat. You gave him a rough and bad dance. He placed you on his lap and kissed the back off your neck you slapped him and you left the room angry. Lesly saw you and said "what's wrong Y/n" you say "nothing I saw someone I didn't wanna see at all." She replied with "well get to the other guys so you can get if off your mind." You did what she said and you get pulled on the arm by someone. You saw it was Kairi. He said "y/n can I talk to you please." You rolled your eyes and walked away as your eyes watered.

After your shift you drove home. You go inside and you see a guy sitting with your sister. You say "new boyfriend?" They both look at you and the guy says "she grew up fast.." you say "you know me? Because I don't know you." Aniyah said "Y/n this is our brother.." your eyes widened and you say "we have another brother?" Aniyah shook her head and said "you might not know him but he was around when you were a baby." You say "oh um hi." He says "hi, if you don't know me my name is Kevin.

(This is Kevin)You say "so um was this a whole plan to hide you from me? Or did you like forget about us?" He said "none I live in California and I've always tried reaching out to you guys but since Aniyah would never ever read my texts until she ...

(This is Kevin)
You say "so um was this a whole plan to hide you from me? Or did you like forget about us?" He said "none I live in California and I've always tried reaching out to you guys but since Aniyah would never ever read my texts until she did 2 days ago I told her to send me the address." You look and smirk at Aniyah and say "you dumb ass" she says "sorry my bad I don't open texts." You look at her and say "for 9 years? You had a damn phone since 10 and had all that time to text him back" you guys giggle and you go to your room and change into comfortable clothes. You go back downstairs and talk to Kevin so you get to know about him. he said he was the oldest of all 5. You look at him and say "5! Who are the other 2?" He says "well I included our little step brother but yes there is one more brother you have." Your eyes widened. "What's his name? Does he know I exist. Have I ever met him? Where is he?" You question. Kevin says "his name is Alex. He does know you exist. You guys never met. He is in California and he is well known." You say what does he look like?" Kevin shows you a picture.

Your eyes widened and you said "wait what Alex Guzman?! Oh my uh well this is weird

Your eyes widened and you said "wait what Alex Guzman?! Oh my uh well this is weird.." he is your "tiktok crush" Kevin says "what's weird?" You fake smile and say you don't wanna know. He says "yeah I know I can tell.." you scratch the back of your neck and you felt so weirded out. "Well Where are you staying?" He says "well I moved here last month and I found out You and Aniyah live here in New Jersey now." You said "wait really are you still in school?" He said "I signed up for college." You said "oh I should've known you weren't in school" you guys laugh and you say "where is your house?" He said "5 minutes away" As
He got up and walked towards the door. "Goodnight I'm gonna go be safe guys." He said. You said to your sister "Aniyah we have another brother that I have a tiktok crush on..."  she looks at you and says "ew Hamid is ugly." You say "who's that?" She says "Alex's actual name." You say "what the fuck I'm so far behind all of you guys that's not fun." You guys giggle and you go to bed.

A/n: well y/n has or i guess you can now say had a crush on Alex Guzman(Blesiv) that comes out to be your brother. Ahhh lmfao tysm for 650 views bbys❤️!!