~21~

*recap*
You guys walk out and as you both are walking you see someone run towards you guys pulling a gun out....

You pulled Kairi's hand closer to you and the person takes their mask off. It was Cynthia. She pointed the gun at Kairi and said "I told you not to be with this hoe Kairi!" You stepped up and said "1- I'm not a hoe you bum bitch and 2- You ain't doing shit we can be together when we want to!" You exclaimed. She pointed the gun at you and loaded it. "Cynthia, put it away please.." Kairi softly said. Cynthia looked at Kairi and she said "you're funny thinking I'm gonna listen to you Kairi you can't tell me shit to do!" You pushed her out of the way and said "you're in our way sorry not sorry" you and Kairi walked past her and she groaned and yelled, "I'm gonna kill you both!!" You gave her the finger and you and Kairi walked to his house. "Okay Kairi bye I'm gonna go hang with a friend." You said as you hugged him. He hugged back and said "be safe I love you." You smiled nervously and said "I love you too Kairi." You walked home and you get a text from Desiree.
Desiree-D
D: hey it's Desiree wanna hang out at like 5?
Y: sure sounds good to me
D:okay see you!

You laid down and watched Netflix. You hear your phone vibrate and you look at it. You see Mattia texted you.
M: hey y/n
Y: hi
M: how come you didn't talk to us today?
Y: Was helping the new girl
M: Ohh that ugly bitch.
Y: she isn't ugly stfu
Read: 3:56

You put your phone down and you decided to post a picture on your private insta. This is what you posted.

 This is what you posted

Y/n_got.fanzz: Conceited✨
Mattiapolibio: 🥵🙈
Mattiapolibio:😍❤️
Ya.manswant.les: baddd😍😍
Trey..3k: fine ash😏

You put your phone down and you stretch

(1 hour later)

Desiree texts you her address and you go over to her house. You knock on her door and she answers. "Hi y/n come in" she said as she made a way for you. You walked in and she shut the door behind you guys. You met her parents and they were nice. You both went to her room and you guys started talking. She brought up kairi into the conversation. "that boy in my class, kairi he is kinda cute.." you frowned for a quick second and fake smiled and said "oh uh yeah he is a good friend." You got jealous and you looked around her room so it wouldn't show. She said "Yeah he is fun to be around with." You said "uh yeah he definitely is." You changed the topic and you started to talk about it.

After like 3 hours you told her you are gonna go home and she waved at you and smiled. You left and you started walking home. You were kinda scared to walk home so you ran to Mattia's house. You knock on his door and he answers "hi y/n why are you here?" You said "uh this is random but can you drop me off? I don't wanna walk home." He groaned and said ok, he went upstairs real quick. He says "okay let's go." He grabs the keys. You ask him "why did you go to your room if the keys were right there?" He says "I had to tell somebody I would be right back." You rolled your eyes and you both went to his car. He drove you home and you said "thank you bye." Aggressively. You closed the door and you walked up to your door. You open it and you say hi to your sister. You went upstairs and took a shower, brushed your teeth, and washed your face. You went to your bed and laid down and watched Netflix. You set your alarm and fell asleep.

Ty for 1.27k views😙