~26~

"Hey uh y/n let's go." Kairi said. You asked why he said "let's go or you gonna stay here?" You got up and said "ok ok I'm going dad." He looked so pissed and you said bye to the boys. You Both were silent the whole drive until you spoke up. "Why did you wanna leave Kai?" He said "shut up man" you looked at him and said y: your jealous aren't you?
K: I said shut up what don't you get about that?
Y: I'm just asking!! Stop being a bitch!
K: a bitch?! Shut up!
Y: No wtf why you get bitchy out of now where!
K: shut up y/n!!!!
Y: what are you gonna do if I don't?!put ur hands on me?!
K: I would! Just shut the hell up!
Y: whatever bitch.
K: Shut up bro your getting on my nerves. Just get out!
Y: this is my car you dumb fuck you get out!

Kairi got out and walked home. You drove back to Mattia's house. You went inside and they all asked what happened? You sat on Mattia's bed and you said "Kairi is being a fucking bitch right now just because I asked him a simple question!" Alvaro scoffed and said "he don't know simple." You rubbed your knee and said "I asked him why did he wanna leave and he just started yelling at me!" Mattia giggled and said "he's jealous he does that all the time." You said "well I'm staying here tonight I'm not liking his damn attitude tf" you laid down on Mattia's bed and went on your phone. The boys said they are gonna leave You said bye and they left. Mattia laid next to you and watched you scroll through Instagram.

You stretched and put your phone down. Mattia looked at you and you looked back.
Y: yes?
M: I can't look at you?
Y: no that's weird
M: No I'm your boyfriend.
Y: funny.

He kissed you. You guys started making out. You pulled away and said "I have a boyfriend." Mattia said "no you told me your kidding" he kissed you again and you got on top of him. He grabbed your waist and moved you back and forth. He got hard and he moaned. You ran your fingers through his hair and kissed his forehead. You laid on top of him while he was hugging you. You both made TikToks and played around.

All of a sudden Mattia says "I'm with Cynthia" you gasp and say "mattiaaaaaaa" he put his hands on his face and said "I know I'm dumb.." you smack your forehead and said "why would you kiss me dumb ass.." he bursted out laughing and said "that's the whole point I don't wanna be with her." You laugh and you punch his shoulder lightly. "Then say you don't wanna be with her." He looked at you and said "We started dating today.." you laugh and smack your forehead "dumb ass" you say. You both lay on his bed and cuddle.