~24~

You saw it was Mattia. "What do you want Mattia." You said. He didn't say anything and he started kissing you. You pushed him off and said "stop just go back to Kairi's room." He rolled his eyes and said "you not my mom." You rolled you eyes and grabbed a cold water bottle. You went to kairi's room and sat on his bed. Kairi pulled you back and you both cuddled. Mattia came in the room and saw you guys. He looked mad and sat down next to Alejandro. You turned to kairi and started running your fingers through his hair. He smiled at you and you smiled back. You guys were just cuddling until he fell asleep. The boys said they were gonna leave and they did. You stayed in Kairis bed as he was asleep in your arms. You ended up falling asleep. You wake in the middle of the night and your sister face times you. You answer and say "Aniyah it's 2 in the morning!" She says "oh well it's 11 here but how are you are you ok?" You rub your eyes and say "yes I'm okay."

You guys talked for a little and she hangs up. You fall back asleep with Kairi's arm around you. (Morning) you wake up and it's 10. You go on Instagram and you see Mattia post something on his private. It was a mirror picture of you.

Po-: damn she's just too perfect @ y/n_

Po-: damn she's just too perfect @ y/n_.y/l
comments:
~User1: who's that
~User2: simp
~Alvaromero: oh Mattia..
~Alejandrosario: woah.
~User3: She already looks ugly by her body.
     -user3: po-: Your jealous much. It's okay.
~Y/n_.y/l:  funny matti
     -y/n_.y/l: po-: no it's true
     -y/n_.y/l: user4: it is funny what does he c in u?
User5: ah she is perfect!!

You blushed and you saw so many pressed girls. You saw Kairi wake up and you said "good morning Kairi how was your sleep?" He looked at you and said "my sleep became even better laying next to you." You giggled and lightly pushed his shoulder. You got up and took a shower and put Kairi's hoodie on and your leggings. You texted Mattia..

 You texted Mattia

You told Kairi and he said 'okay' he asked you if you wanna get something to eat

You told Kairi and he said 'okay' he asked you if you wanna get something to eat. You said let's order Ihop I don't feel like going over there. He said okay and he ordered of his phone. You guys waited for the food and watched a movie. Once the food came Kairi grabbed it and he came back with it. You get so excited because who doesn't get excited for food. You quickly grabbed your breakfast you got an omelette with sausage and hash browns. Kairi got pancakes with eggs and bacon. You guys ate while watching another movie. You both finish and it's 12. You guys decide to go to Mattia's at 1 so you just sit there and watch movies and make tiktoks with each other. You guys get ready to leave to Mattia's house

As you both got there Kairi knocked on the door Kairi knocked twice because maybe they couldn't hear The knocks. Until the door opens and it's...

A/n: ehehe so go read step siblings if you haven't 😗 and I will post when I get up ❤️