3

As you guys went in a stall Mattia closed and locked the stall door. You said what now pretending you didn't know. Mattia looked at you and said "did you forget?" You said no I didn't. U smiled nervously. He says ok start. U go on your knees and u pull his pants and boxers down. U said under ur breath "I've never experienced this before" u start licking the sides. Then you started licking the tip. U went back and forth sucking on it. U choked and gagged u couldn't hold it so u threw up. Mattia said "it hasn't been a minute! Is this your first time sucking?" U say it is. He says well u didn't do to bad. U got up and said "can we just go to class now" he groaned and u guys went to your class. As you walked in you saw a girl in your class give u a dirty look. U ignored it and rolled ur eyes.

She whispers to u "stop being all up on Mattia he is mine" u say he "wants me to be all up on him stop getting butt hurt luv" she says "im not getting butt hurt you're all up on him like if he is yours" you turn around and say straight to her face "he calls me baby, mamas, and babygirl and I'm pretty sure he calls you a obsessed bitch" her jaw is wide open and she says "Mattia is mine end of sentence" u roll ur eyes and say "i don't care I'm not obsessed like you are." She rolls her eyes and groans. U turn around and u do ur work.

(Skip to end of the day)

You walk out the doors and Mattia pushes u lightly he said what's up bitch as everybody was around. U say "stop pushing me bro" he says "what u gonna do about u baby" u rolled ur eyes and walked away quickly. Mattia followed you he says wait up. U say "what do you want embarrassing cunt" he says "woah chill there" u give him the finger he puts ur hand down and u walk away. he follows u and u say "why you following me creep" he said because I'm gonna watch you get ready for work. U roll ur eyes and say "how do you know I work today?" He says come on doesn't every stripper do? U said "not every and I'm not letting u in my house just so you know. He says we will see.

You get to your house and you see your sister and her boyfriend. You say hey Aniyah and Bryan! They said hey back Mattia says can i come in? You say "n-no" he says " well u wanna get exposed." U say ugh and u pull him in u go upstairs with him. U say "don't touch a single thing or you die in 2.4 seconds. He says "sheesh okay" u went to take a shower and u took out the dress u were gonna wear. U said to Mattia "can you step out so I can change" he said I know how you look like under that towel u roll ur eyes and u tell him "I'm not kidding when I say you will die" he gets out quickly. You put this dress on.

You let Mattia back in

You let Mattia back in. He said damn you look fine as hell. You say mhm. You do a simple makeup look and you get ready to leave you tell Mattia "I'm leaving you can go home now." He says "oh I'm attending just to see you mamas" u blushed but you rolled your eyes. You ask your sister if you could use her car she said "yeah just be careful" u said ok you and Mattia went to your sisters car and you drove to the club. You say under your breath "here goes nothing" you walked in the back door and Mattia stayed in the car for 2 mins and went inside the club.

You changed into a red rubber stripping lingerie you waited to go next to strip on the pole. You saw Mattia sitting next to some guy he was getting along with. U hoped he wasn't from your school. You went up next and you started doing your pole dances. You stripped for a good 15 minutes and you went to the bar. U took a shot and like usual you got asked for private dances. Mattia asked for one u rolled ur eyes and u guys went in a room.

You started to get flirty with Mattia so you went lower to his dick and he let out a moan. U ran ur finger down his lips and said "shhh papi don't let them hear us" he bit his lip. U said "I like when daddy does that" softly. He said "you gone make me act the fuck up" u say "that's right papi I always will" he smiled at you and check you out. You then stopped and said okay bye I'm gonna get ready to leave. He went to the car and waited for you. You came out and went inside the car. You said " you better had enjoyed that." He said " I did"  you said so where do you want me to drop you off? He said "In your bedroom" u smirked and said ok daddy...

A/n: So you know I actually had fun making this one you might find it boring but it's whatever but I'm still kinda mad at myself for accidentally deleting my account 😙