~37~

Recap:)

He takes you upstairs and when you open the door you see Kairi's bloody body..

"kairi!!! Mattia what the hell happened?!" You yell. "Um I don't know!" Mattia responds. You walk over to Kairi and see him all bruised up. "you fucking knocked him Mattia why?!!!!" You yell at Mattia. "I'm sorry I- I didn't mean to.." Mattia says. You shake Kairi for him to get up. He looks up at you. "Kairi, what happened tell me now." You said. He points at Mattia slowly and said "Fuck you Mattia. Fuck You and your fuck ass Girlfriend. Get the fuck out of my face y/n"  You get up and say, "Okay fucking bastard." You kick Kairi's Ankle and left with Mattia.

(2 weeks later)

You haven't spoke to Kairi since the last time you saw him. "Mattia, Have you talked to Kairi?" You asked. "No I haven't. fuck him." He replies. "Neither the boys talked to him. I'm worried." You say. "Forget that bitch." Mattia says. "Mattia can we please go see him what if something bad happened to him." You say. "Stop overthinking. It's either you go with him or stay with me." Mattia says aggressively as he gets up and walks away. "Okay... by the way I gotta go to work later and I gotta stay a little late than usual." You say. He ignores you. You sit down and watch Tv. "The fuck is his problem.." you say to yourself. Mattia comes back and says "The problem is that you want Kairi and not me." You look at him and he walks away. "you just want me to suck yo dick. Suck it yourself." You say. He comes back again and sits next to you. "That's what girlfriends are for, right?" He says. "Uh I mean sometimes but not just for that.." you say. He grabs your neck and says, "Then do it, now." You pull away and say "Haha but I'm not your girlfriend. anyways Ima go get ready for work."  You get up and go upstairs.

You take a shower and put your clothes on. You go down stairs and put your heels on. "Damn that a-" You cover Mattia's mouth before he could finish saying his sentence. "Uh huh but I'm not gonna shake it for you. I'm doing that at work."You say. You take your hand off his mouth. You grab your car keys and leave. You see Lesly and hug her. Lesly says. "I missed you y/n is you good?" You giggle and say "yeah I am haha." Lesly says, "oh good let's go inside hoe."  You guys walk inside the club and go to the backstage. "Y/n soo we getting a new girl here. She's supposed to come by today." Lesly said. "Really? We haven't got one since 4 months ago haha."  You say. "Yeah. hopefully she isn't a whack person like these other girls." Lesly says. You both laugh and go on stage.

(5 hours later)

You get ready to leave the club. "Lesly where she at?" You ask. "I don't kn- oh she's here look" Lesly says as she points behind you. You turn around and see Cynthia..

A/n: sorry i haven't posted :/ i might post another later. Hehe I suck at these. ANYWAYS uh ideasss??