4

You get to your house and You grab Mattia's hand, as you walk inside you slowly and quietly went to your room so your sister wouldn't hear you and catch you with Mattia. You sit down on your bed and you take off your heels. Mattia says how are your feet not sore? You look at him and say "that's a dumb question I'm used to it dumb ass" he says "oh yeah" Mattia sits next to you and gives you a peck on the lips. You start kissing him. He kissed you down your neck leaving hickeys. He unzipped ur dress without breaking the kiss. Mattia pushes u gently on the bed and gets on top of you and starts kissing your chest. He goes down to your stomach to your area. He bites ur panty and he takes his shirt off.

He went back to kissing you and he slid his hand down to your area. You say "wait" he says "what?" You say "I'm not ready and plus my sister is here." He says oh ok I'm here when ever you're ready. You put comfortable clothes on and you lay down. Mattia says to you, "I though you would've lost your virginity because you're a stripper." You say "just because I'm a stripper doesn't mean nothing Mattia" he says  "what's my name?" You groan and say "Daddy" you guys watch Tv in your room and fall asleep with each other.

(Next day)

You wake up(it's Saturday) You saw that Mattia was asleep peacefully. You get up and you went to go brush your teeth so you could eat something because your starving. "I'm so hungry." You say to yourself as you're brushing your teeth. Mattia comes in and says "Good Morning babygirl" you roll your eyes and giggle. You say "babygirl my ass" he laughs and goes back to your room. You went downstairs and you ate cereal. After you were done you washed your bowl and went to go take a shower.

As your in the shower you feel something behind you. You turn around and it's Mattia. You got all insecure and you have no idea why. He says don't get insecure baby you're perfect as fuck. You blush and you finish up. You see Aniyah and you say good morning Aniyah. She says "good morning I love you and goodbye." You see that she was late for work you said "bitch probably got laid" you go to your room and count how much money you made last night. "Ou i got that sh-money"

Mattia walked in with a towel and you saw his v-line you kinda got turned on, but you tried not to show it. He says can you pass me the sweats and shirt in my book bag. You look through his book bag you find a condom and you laugh inside. You threw Mattia his clothes and he ended up leaving.

(2 hours later..)

You scroll through Instagram and you get a message from Mattia
M: Post a pic on the priv
Y: ugh like what
M: your body so me and the other guys can stare at it
Y: jeez Mattia whatever

You changed and you take this picture and post it on your private Instagram.

Y/n_got.fanzz: I hate but love you💕
You get comments from Mattia.
mattiapolibio:🥵
mattiapolibio: all mines😍
mattiapolibio:🤤🤤🤤
You liked his comments and you say to yourself "ugh why did I decide to become a stripper now I gotta do all this shit" you kinda felt turned on outta no where so you texted Mattia.
Y: Can you come over daddy😛
M: why??
Y: I think I want this 🍆
M: on my way!
You said to yourself " what am I thinking?!"
You said it so you waited for Mattia..

A/N: I'm gonna go to sleep yes I know it's morning but I stayed up all night so when I wake up I will post again:)