~10~

You and Alejandro look over to see who it was and it was some random boy. He was hot as fuck. He pulls off Alejandro and starts beating him up. You roll off your bed and you try to untie the scarf. You couldn't do it so you used all your force and ripped it. You put on your clothes as fast as you could. You see Alejandro open your window and he jumps out. The guy comes over to you and says "are you okay? Did he hurt you" you reply back with, "yes I'm okay he slapped me hard." He looks at you strangely and you just look away. "Wait are you y/n" he said you gulp and say "uh yeah" you wipe your face and tried not to make eye contact but you couldn't because he had such nice Hazel eyes 😍 "you're a stripper right...?" He asked. "Who um said" you replied "you got exposed didn't you?" He said "um yea I am" you said, you look away disappointedly "that's real hot" he said, you blushed. "Well I'm gonna go um I live 2 houses down if you need anything" he said while getting up. You said "thank you so much" he replied with "no problem by the way my name is Jaden" he walked out your door. You said to yourself "oh my fucking gosh he was fine."

You put all your stuff on your desk you went downstairs and locked everything. You felt so paranoid that you were about to get raped so you just stayed in bed all day. You watched Tv so you could get things off your mind.

(Couple hours later)

You receive a text from Mattia, "May I come over?" You reply "yes please do" you put your phone down and rub your forehead. You hear a knock at your door. You walk downstairs and open the door. "Come in" you said in a raspy voice. He did and you went to your room. he asked "why do you look so sad" you both sat on your bed and you placed your head on his shoulder. You sighed. "What's wrong y/n?" He asked. "Um nothing I'm just exhausted" you said. He looked at you and smirked "don't lie y/n" you said "I don't wanna y'all about it right now Mattia" he shook his head. "Do you work today?" You nodded and said "yea but i might not go"  he rubbed your back and you jumped a little. He took his hand off and asked "do you wanna go some where?" You said "sure" you guys ended up going to his friends house. You said "who's house is this?" He said my friend Kairi. You guys walked towards the door and Mattia knocked.

His friend answered the door and made a way for us to come in. "Hi, my name is y/n" you said he said "hi my name is Kairi" you guys went upstairs to his room and you see Alejandro and some other boys you stay close to Mattia and try not making eye contact with Alejandro. "Mattia, don't leave me" you whispered he said "ok" you and Mattia sat down on Kairi's bed. "Hey I'm Robert you are y/n?" You said "uh yeah" he stared at Mattia with a oh shit😛 look. "I'm roshaun" "I'm Alvaro" 2 other boys said. You said "hi" with a low voice. You see the door open, it was Cynthia & Lena. You looked away and sat closer to Mattia. "Oh look the bitch is here" Lena said. Mattia said "don't get your shit started Lena" She said "okay babe" you rolled your eyes and asked Kairi where is the bathroom? He said right across from his room. You walked to it. You closed and locked the door.

You sit in the bathroom for a good 2 minutes and go back. You see Lena sitting on Mattia's lap. You ignored it and just stood by the door. Kairi said "let's play truth or dare" you all agreed. kairi asked Mattia truth or dare. Mattia looked at me and said truth. "Did you fuck y/n yet?" He said "uh no" he replied as he scratched the back of his neck. Robert went next and said "y/n Truth or dare" you said "dare.." Alvaro said "oooh" Robert said " Play 7 minutes In heaven with Alejandro" you frowned and got up slowly. Alejandro smirked and motioned lets go. You looked at Mattia and he frowned. You walked out the room with Alejandro and said "I'm not doing this with you!" He said "it's just a game" he smirked and he put his hand on your shoulder. You backed away and said "don't touch me I will for real rock ya shit" he said "you're not strong enough you're a weak little girl" you slapped the shit out of him and he put his hand on his cheek. You said "so I said what I said" he put his hand on your arm on purpose. You smacked him. He punched you and gripped on your hair. You started punching him repeatedly. you knocked Him out and he fell straight to the ground.

You went back inside Kairi's room. "Where's Ale?" Alvaro asked "who's that?" You replied "Alejandro!" He said back. You smirked and said "he's taking a little nap on the floor" they all ran out except Mattia. "Did she just beat him?!" You hear Robert say. You said to Mattia "I'm going home I can't with that bitch." You opened Kairi's window and jumped out. You got up and ran home.

Well I will post maybe one more, but anyways you almost got raped😒 and you met a boy who helped you. Dididida anyways Ima see if I'm not lazy to post one more before I go to sleep.