6

As you were on FaceTime with Lesly she fell asleep, so you ended up FaceTiming Mattia he answered the phone and groaned, "why are you calling me it's 4:23 in the morning. You said because I'm scared I'm home alone and I'm scared. He says "what a baby" you said "you don't know the real reason fucker" he says "what's wrong then hm?" You said "it's something about my mom she's psycho"  Mattia sucked his teeth and said "you'll be fine stop worrying" you said "Mattia ever realized how useless you are" you hung up and felt so pissed. You said "fuck it I have hands for a couple of reasons so I can use them" you went back on your bed and you hear tapping at your window you get scared you stay dead silent. "Hey y/n open its Mattia" you rolled your eyes and opened the window. You said "what Mattia" he said chill you said you were scared you want me to leave? "NO!" You said. "That's what I thought"

You felt scared and was thinking about what if your mom found your sister and she hurt her badly. You start to shake. Mattia hugs you and says don't worry I'm right here babygirl. You felt safe in his arms, like really safe so you guys lied down on your bed while him holding you to comfort you. You guys fell asleep because you had somewhere to go at 10:00.

You wake up to seeing Mattia on FaceTime with that bitch from your class. You felt jealous but you ignored it because he wasn't yours. "Hey um Lena I will call you when I get home" Mattia said. You said "ugh I hate that bitch so fucking much" Mattia raised a brow and said "why" you said "nothing to worry about" he rolled his eyes and said "I'm gonna head home I will see you at school on Monday." You said "okay" you were kind of mad Mattia was talking to Lena but you knew you shouldn't have been because he isn't even yours. You got ready to go down to Ocean City so you could take care of your little step brother (you have a close bond With your stepmom and Dad) you put jeans and a yellow shirt that's showed your curves. You got ready to leave and you texted your sister you're going to take care of your step brother(Emilio) she said ok. You grabbed your wallet and left to your dad's house.

You got there and you took care of Emilio for 3 hours. "Hey Emilio are you doing good in school?" You asked "I'm doing okay I just don't know how to do math good" he replied you asked him what he needs help with (since he is in 4th grade) he said with multiplication. You helped him and showed him. Afterwards your dad and step mom came back home your dad looked at you worried. You didn't want to ask so you hugged them all and said bye I love you guys. Your dad said "please be safe and who you are around please" you said okay and you hugged him tightly. You drove your way back home. As you were driving Mattia texted you.
M: Y/n where are you?
Y: coming back from my dads house
M: oh ok I got worried for a second
Y: why are you worrying for me though 👀
M: Jeez i actually care for people.
Y:mmm
You got home and you saw Aniyah on the door steps you waved at Aniyah and she waved back. You went inside and she was smoking your vape. You rolled your eyes she asked you if "did you see anybody follow you home" "I don't know I didn't look behind me" you went inside and you started to think about what you and Mattia did last night. You say "Why the fuck did I let somebody I barely know take my virginity" you felt embarrassed and you asked Aniyah & Lesly if they wanna go out to eat. They said sure so you guys went to pick up Lesly and you all went to Olive Garden

When you got there you ordered a lasagna , Aniyah ordered a fettuccine Alfredo, and Lesly ordered a chicken Parmesan with a cheddar broccoli soup. You guys waited for the food to come, you saw 3 boys enter the door, it was Mattia and his 2 close friends. You tried not to make eye contact because you still felt disappointed and embarrassed. Lesly looked and she saw one boy she said "ooh that boy look fine" you said "stop don't look at them les!" Mattia saw you and glared at you. You tried covering your face. "I'm gonna head to the bathroom I will be back" you said.

You ran to the bathroom. You tried avoiding making eye contact with Mattia. You put your hands on the sink counter to get it off your mind. Someone comes in and it was Mattia. You mumbled"fuck" Mattia said "hey y/n" you said "hi Mattia" real aggressively. He said "you're embarrassed?" You look at him dead in the eyes and you shake your head. He said "about what?" You said "Mattia you know why don't act stupid and plus my friend was checking your friend out then she's gonna burst out saying me and her work together as strippers!" He said "well then tell her if she ends up talking to Alejandro or Kairi tell her not to say anything about stripping." You said "she won't listen I told her that before she still said it and I got exposed at my old school and I don't want a single soul at our school to know that I am one" he said why don't you tell anybody? you're so hot when you strip." You giggled and said no and bye Mattia. You left back to your table. Mattia said don't forget about the post. You rolled your eyes and gave him the finger.

A/N: I don't know why but It do be sounding like Mattia is actually saying this.