~11~

When you got home you opened the door. You see your sister sitting on the couch looking down. "What's wrong?" You asked "You got me worried y/n wtf!" She said "I'm sorry. You do the same!" You said "you're younger than me Y/n your only 16! I'm 19!" She yelled. "I'm Sorry I was just hanging out with a friend." You said, you walked upstairs and jumped in your bed. You groaned and said "Aniyah were you fucking in my damn room?!" She rushed upstairs and said "uhh no" you gave her the finger and said "nasty ass. Change my sheets now!" She did and you laid back down and fell asleep.

(3 days later)

You woke up and got ready for school. "Yes it's Friday" you left 5 minutes before you usually leave. You walked to school and you see all these boys looking at you. You mumbled "I'm only wearing sweatpants and a shirt damn.." you hear someone yell "y/n shake dat ass for me" you walked faster and went inside the school. You saw Mattia and Lena together. You rolled your eyes and walked pass them. You went to class early and you saw Cynthia lookin sad You tried to be nice and ask "what's wrong" she said "Lena is taking Mattia from me" you started dying inside. "Y'all really feening for him" she rolled her eyes and you sat down. You saw them walk in, and Mattia motioned to go to the bathroom. You got up and went to the bathroom with since the teacher wasn't in the class Yet.

You guys got to bathroom and you said "what you want?" He placed you on the sink counter and he started kissing your neck. You pushed him off and said "you got Lena to do all that to Mattia" he said "but she isn't my girlfriend" you replied "neither am I." he said "you will be daddy's girl soon" he winked and walked out the bathroom you got off the counter and you wiped your neck. You walked to class out and Lena pushed you and said "bitch, get off my mans dick" you said "don't start ya shit and he ain't even ya man so quit fighting for him" you pushed her out of your way and she gave you a death stare you smirked and walked back to class.

You walk into Class and you see everybody is there. "Hot ass" some boy said. You rolled you eyes and sat down. You got bored so you started drawing random things. Mattia put his hand on your thigh. You blushed so hard. "Mattia stop" you whispered. He looked at you and smirked. You started shaking your foot. The teacher said "I'm going to step out the class for a bit don't be loud" you went on your phone and you started scrolling through Instagram. Mattia snatched your phone. You tried to grab it but then you just gave up. He was looking at your Instagram and you said In your head "it's not like I have anything bad in there" you looked over just in case he did something. He started looking through your camera roll. You said "Mattia no, stop and give me my phone" he said "you got something bad in here lemme find out" you felt nervous he would find something bad since you have hella pics. You got up and snatched your phone back. "Aw, you didn't let me look" he said you turned off your phone and put it in your pocket.

You started hearing people talking about. "Bro, she's a stripper that shit is amazing" you turned around and said "I wanna hear your conversation may I?" They pretended like nothing happened. You rolled your eyes and turned back around. You saw Lena sit on Mattia's lap and Mattia pushed her off. You chuckled and Mattia said "only y/n can" you widened your eyes and said "you're funny Mattia" you got up and Mattia slapped your ass so hard the whole class heard it. You sat down quickly. "What the fuck Mattia!" You whispered aggressively. "She already making people act up" a boy said. "Shut up please and thank you" you said. Mattia said "I could help it, it's just big. You rolled your eyes and giggled.

(Skip to end of the day)

You started walking home. Mattia came up to you and said "come to my house" you said "lemme ask my sister before I worry her again" he said okay. You texted your sister she said to be home by 8:30 you said okay and you & Mattia walked to his house. You met his mom and you both went to his room. "I'm gonna do my homework." You said. He said "okay afterwards can we talk about why you were sad that day?" You sighed and said "yeah i guess"

Ok so I'm gonna go to sleep I feel like a bat sleeping in the morning and waking up at night but this was just a simple chapter but I will post when I wake up trust me:)