~35~

*Kairi's pov*

I saw y/n walking towards her car. I told her "I hope you die" I don't wanna say I mean it... but I mean it.. I see her look at her side and I see a car speeding... I thought she would back up but she stopped right in the middle of the road. I saw her get hit by that car that came dashing. "Y/N!!!" I run up to her and she is covered all over blood. "Y/N NO NO NO I DIDNT MEAN WHAT I SAID..." I yell out. Mattia comes out and runs up to Us. "what the fuck happened Kairi!!!??"  I showed him y/n and he covered his eyes.. I start to cry. "Call a fucking ambulance!!!!" I yell. Mattia calls an ambulance as I hold y/n in my arms. "Y/n Im s-so sorry I didn't mean what I said I love you so so so so much please don't go.. don't leave us pl-please Y/N!!!"  An ambulance comes and takes y/n. "HOW DID THIS HAPPEN KAIRI?!" Mattia yelled out. "I d-don't know"  I say. Mattia pushes his hair back and starts to cry. "You fucked up Kairi.. She wouldn't walked here if your dumb ass never texted any of these damn girls.." I got up and looked at Mattia. "We aren't together why would it matter?!" Mattia pushes me out of the way and rushes to Y/n's car.

*1st person*

Mattia drove to the hospital and ran inside. "Where is Y/n y/l?! Please tell me she's okay. Ple-please.." Mattia said. "Sir sir calm down don't think negative please, have a seat she was just rushed into the emergency room." Mattia sat down and saw that Kairi came in.

Mattia- Why tf u here?
Kai- she's somebody I care about, okay Hate me all you want. I just wanna see her is she okay?
Mattia- you care? If you did you would have never listened to Cynthia that time, if you knew she- she l-loves you why would you be like this...
Kairi- Please... tell her I love her and I will see you when I come back
Mattia- come back? What do you mean?!

Kairi ignored him and walked out. "Sir, what's your name?" The nurse asks. "M-Mattia.." Mattia responds. "So they're checking for a pulse, heart beat, and any broken bones it might take a while.." The nurse says. "Okay.. please.. make sure she's okay please" Mattia says as his voice shakes.

(2 Hours later)

"Mattia?" the nurse calls. "Yes?" Mattia says as he looks up. "Follow me please.." Mattia gets up and follows the nurse. "Okay so She has many broken bones. She needs some stitches we are gonna have to do surgery because she is losing a lot of blood we found a pulse and sadly you have lost your baby boy.." the nurse said. "B-baby boy..? M-mines? It can't b-be mines.." Mattia says in a shocked face. "Are you Polibio?" The nurse asks. "Y-yes" Mattia says. "Yes, it was your son.." Mattia looks down at the ground and tears come rushing out of his eyes. "Is she okay? Can she t-talk?" Mattia asks. "We don't know yet we will try our best. Right now she's going into surgery."  The nurse opens the door and tells Mattia he can see her for a minute.

After that, Mattia went back and sat down in the lobby. Crying and shaking..

(A few hours later)

"Sir, Mattia?".... a nurse calls out....