~36~

A/N: I just got home so yeshhh but um enjoy:)

Mattia looked up and the nurse signaled with her finger for him to follow her. Mattia got up and followed the nurse to where she was leading him. "Is she okay??" Mattia asked. "Yes, she is" she replied. They both walked in a room and saw you laying on the bed. "There she is." The nurse says as she walks out. Mattia went up to you and sat next to you. "mat-tia? Is that you.." you said lightly opening your eyes. "Yes, yes y/n it is are you okay?" Mattia said holding your hand. "My body hurts and I'm d-dizzy." You say. "Oh want something to drink?" Mattia asks. "Actually no I can't eat or drink anything.." you say. "Oh um okay.. hey y/n why didn't you tell me you were pregnant.." Mattia questioned. "W-what! I'm pregnant?!" You yell out. "You didn't know? Well you're not anymore.. he died." Mattia says. "He died? Awww.. noo." You say quietly. "Hey hey we could try it again.." Mattia says. "wait what? Again? Uhh. Who's... was it?" You ask "it was mines" he responds. "Y-you want to.. we're young Mattia.. and we're not together.." you say softly.

There was a moment of silence until You spoke up. "Hey uh where's K-kairi.." Mattia looks down and says, "Oh shit I- I honestly don't kn- hey y/n I will be back" Mattia gets up quickly and runs out of the hospital. "okay..." you say. The nurse comes in and gives you your medicine. "Okay y/n so hopefully you'll heal by next couple of weeks. Do you know anybody who is responsible to take care of you?"  She asks. "Uh ye-yeah" You say. "Okay perfect" she says as she walks out. You lay there and watch Television. As a couple of minutes pass Mattia comes back in. "H-hey y/n" he says. "Hi? Where did you go Mattia? Where is Kairi?" You ask. "Uh....um he is home asleep I went to go see him.." he said nervously. "Oh alright.."  you say.

Mattia stayed with you for a couple hours and left. You were falling asleep you turned the Television off and fell asleep.

(4 days later)

You were getting ready to leave. The nurse told Mattia to bring you extra clothes. He came with it and helped you change into them. (U can't walk or stand) "Hey um Mattia... can you take care of me." You ask. "Yeah sure.." he says. You guys sign some papers and leave. "Hey Mattia take me to Kairi's house." You say. You look at him and he seems so nervous. "Hey Mattia why are you nervous? Is something wrong?" You say. "Uh no! Nothings wrong.." he drives to Kairi's house. You guys pull up on the drive way. Mattia helps you out the car and helps you go in. He takes you upstairs and when you open the door you see Kairi's bloody body..

A/n: hiii ty for 40k views:)