~34~

"But I know who is so in love with you.." Kairi adds. You look at him and ask, "who?"..

Kairi gets closer to you and whispers, "Me.." he kisses you and you kiss him back. Kairi pulls away. "Sorry, shouldn't have done that.." he says nervously. "It's okay..." you reply. You look away where Kairi can't see you and you smile. You turn back to Kairi and kiss him. You both made out. He grabbed your waist and laid you on his bed. He started kissing down your neck. You let a small moan out as he kisses you down and reaches your 🐱 he slides your pants off along with your panty and starts kissing it. "K-kairi, I don't think we should do this right now.." you say. "Don't worry I will keep you quiet." He replied. He locks his door and pulls his pants down. He starts rubbing his member on your entrance making you moan.. he covers your mouth and puts his member in your entrance. He starts thrusting in and out of you. As he was doing that you get a call from Mattia. Kairi grabbed your phone and said, "don't worry about him right n-now baby".

You hear a knock at the window. "K-kairi who's that?" You ask. He didn't listen to you and continued. You hear the window open you sit up and push Kairi off. "Kairi there's somebody coming in!" You whisper aggressively. You both see it's Mattia. "Oh okay y/n.. sorry to ruin your little moment together.." he says. "Why do you care anyway you aren't with her. Go back to your little bitch Cynthia" Kairi says. You quickly put your clothes on under the blanket. "One, Cynthia is not my bitch two, You also aren't with y/n three, I care because I don't want her to get broken by you again!" Mattia exclaimed. "guys please stop... If you both fight I'm not breaking shit up and ima just let you both hurt yourselves" you say. (I had too lmfao I'm always like that😭)  "I'm not gonna fight this little bitch" Mattia says while laughing. Kairi pushes Mattia on the ground. "Bruh what I say" you said rubbing your forehead.

They stopped arguing for a minute. "Can you leave now?" Kairi says pointing at Mattia. "No, No I can't Im gonna watch you both and make sure she doesn't end up crying because your only using her to fuck her." Mattia says as he sits down on Kairi's bed. "Im positive that I will treat her better than you." Kairi says putting his arm around you. "Stop guys. Mattia why are you here in the first place?" You ask. "I had a feeling you both were fucking so I just disturbed you both." He says. You lean on Kairi's shoulder and he turns his tv on. You all watch a movie. In the middle of the movie Mattia says, "wow Kairi I'm surprised you haven't went on your phone to text your hoes!" You look at Kairi's phone and grab it quickly. You go in his messages on snap and Instagram and find a chat between him and some girl named Emily.
Kairi: So I can't meet up with you because my friend is coming over.
Emily: Oh okay
Kairi: and try not to text or she will think that I'm choosing you over her;)
Emily: alright baby I know what to do.
Kairi: alright I will text you later when she falls asleep.
Emily: alright love you baby💕
Kairi: I love you too.

You look at Kairi. "oh so you have a girlfriend I'm guessing. Go see her I will be with someone else." You say putting his phone on his leg. You get up and grab your keys. "bye tell Emily I said Hi." You said sarcastically. You go downstairs and walk out. "Y/n!" Kairi yells. "Fuck off bitch" you say putting your middle finger up at him. "I hope you die." Kairi says. "Okay" You reply with. you walk across the street where your car is at. As you walk you look to see a car speeding. You black out as the car hits you very hard...