~19~

You woke up the next morning and you got ready for school you put a t-shirt on and sweatpants you didn't put any make up on and you comb your hair and left it down. You had a lot of time so you just watched Netflix. After that time passed you walked to school since your sister needed her car today. When you got there you saw Kairi and Cynthia holding hands. You rolled your eyes and shrugged it off. You go to your locker then go to class. Lena comes up to you and says "hey y/n Im sorry that Cynthia is doing this to you she's really ugly for that." You say "yeah it's whatever I don't care he admitted he didn't love me anyways." Lena says "I'm sorry what I've been doing to you Cynthia has been making me do this and she told me not to tell anybody." You say "yeah it's okay." You dig your face into your arms as they are on the desk. You get a tap on the shoulder and you look over to see who it is. It was Mattia. "Yes Mattia" you said "Just wanted to see if you're okay." You said "yes I'm fine just tired." He goes to his desk and you put your headphones in and listen to music. You see Cynthia come in and you roll your eyes. As she walks past your desk she pulled your hair and you look back at her. "Don't start with your shit Cynthia you really wanna get hit." You said in a mad voice. Lena says "what are you gonna do if she does it again hmm?" She covers the side of her mouth with her hand and mouths "I'm sorry" you turn around and you do your work.

(Skip to after school)

As you start walking home you see Kevin you look down because you hate making eye contact with someone far away.(lmfao me) as you get close to him you say "Hey Kevin." He said hi back. He looked behind you and he was glaring at Mattia. You ask what's wrong? He smiled and says nothing. Mattia walks up to you and puts his arm around you. "Why you near her?" Mattia says, "that's your boyfriend y/n?" Kevin says as he is staring at him with a mad look on his face. "No we are just friends he always says that and why are you guys looking at each other like that?" You said. "back off of her she isn't yours" Mattia said. "Mattia he is my brother. I mean like brother brother same mom and dad." You said. "Oh, but I will still find you and hurt you." Mattia said as he walked away. You felt weirded out so you walked to your house with Kevin. "What's wrong with you two? Do you guys know each other?" You asked. "Yes we know each other, he used to bully me and I would back until he got butt-hurt to a point where he wanted to murder me." He explained. You felt so weirded out and you both got to your home.

You went inside and you both sat on the couch. "Do you live by yourself?" You asked Kevin. "No I live with mom." Your eyes widened and you immediately said "don't tell her we live here please don't even tell her you visited us please." He looked confused and asked why. "She wants to find me and Aniyah and hurt us pretty much kill us." You explained he said "wait why?" You said "I don't know but don't tell her anything about us don't even say our names." Kevin got up and said "well I gotta go work. See you maybe tomorrow." You said "bye be safe." You got up and you changed. You called out of work because you were lazy to go in today. You get a call from Lesly and you answered. You guys talked on the phone for a while because she was bored. You got up and you got ready to go to sleep. You realized Mattia hasn't texted you and you were surprised because he won't stop texting you. You shrugged it off and you went to sleep. You wake up in the middle of the night to see someone standing at your door looking around your room...

A/n: tysm for 680 views anyways this part was kinda boring but It is what it is I will post later bc I'm gonna go sleep:)