~32~

As you were in the shower someone comes in...

You look out the bathroom curtain and you see Mattia. "The hell? What are you doing here?" You ask. "Oh I'm sorry I thought Kairi was in here.." he says. You roll your eyes and say, "didn't he open the door for you?" He closes the door and says, "no his mom did." You smirk and say "why you standing there, get out..creep..." he comes closer and you close the curtain. "Mattia get out I'm for real." You say. He opens the curtain and he looks at you down and back up. "Damn your so fine baby" he says as he licked his lip. "Stop get out Mattia!" You say. He rolls his eyes and leaves. After he left you got out. "Damn I forgot my towel.." you say to yourself.

You yell Kairi's name. He comes by the door and says, "what?" "Can you pass me my towel please I forgot it in your room." He said 'ok' you waited and hear a knock. You get behind the door and open it slightly sticking your hand out. "Give me" you say. He walks in and drops the towel. His jaw dropped as he was looking at your chest. You pick up the towel quickly and cover yourself with it. "Kairi!!" You say aggressively. "Did they get bigger?" He says. You push him out and change into your clothes. After you finish you walk out and go to Kairi's room. You see Mattia and Kairi looking at you. "Is there a problem?" You say. 'No' they both say. "Ok then don't look at me like that" You say.

You sat down on Kairi's bed and went on your phone. "I will be back." Kairi says. He leaves the room and it's just you and Mattia. "So.... how are... you" Mattia says. "Okay what about you?" You reply. "Don't worry about me why are you only Okay?" He says. "Then don't worry about me.... bitch." You say looking down at your phone. "Are you on your period?" He says. You laugh and say, "did you see anything drip down my legs? No." He says "yeah okay." You punch his shoulder lightly, "it's coming next week." He looks at you and says, "let me cancel it for 9 months and you'll be fine." You laugh and say, "no. Im not ready for kids and You have a 'girlfriend' so nah" he rolls his head back and stays quiet.

Kairi comes back and says, "hey y/n I will be back I gotta go with my mom. Can you take care of Maiya?" You smile and say, "yeah sure!"  He leaves his room and Mattia says, "it's only me and you n-." You cut him off and say, "and Maiya." He falls back and says, "you're so boring." You put your phone down and say, "what makes you fun?" He looks at you and raises his eyebrows, "me myself and my friend." He says as he looks at down at his pants. "Ooooh my bad" you say sarcastically he gets closer to you and starts kissing you. You obviously kiss back and start making out. He grabs your boob and kisses your neck and goes lower.. then Maiya comes in and you both stop quickly. "Gross. Why in my moms house. Kairi's room. Kairi's bed!" You look down and say, "we were uh fighting.." Mattia says. She smirks and walks out the room... "okay go somewhere where I won't see you." You say to Mattia. He gets up and goes to the living room.

You go downstairs after a while and see Mattia an Cynthia kissing on the couch. You threw a pillow at Mattia and say, "you can't be inviting some bitch to Kairi's MOMS house, Mattia!!" Mattia pulls away and says, "leave!" You pull them both by the arm and say straight to their faces. "You dirty bum bitches, leave bye bye." You slam the door in their face and you go check on Maiya.

A/n: I wrote Bc i got McDonald's and got so happy😌 Idc if you didn't ask but I got a 10 piece nuggets fries and a McFlurry 😌