8

Recap:
You get pulled in the Janitors closet and Mattia didn't notice..
"Let go of me!" You cried out. You didn't see who it was until you turned around. It was Alejandro he had his hand over your mouth and said shh. "What do you want just please let go of me" you said. He said "I want you baby" he starts kissing you on your neck you try to push him off but he is putting pressure on you. You started to cry and he slowly removed your shirt. Someone barges in and it was Mattia. He saw you crying and he punched Alejandro and pushed him out. He closed the door and he comforted you. You put your shirt on and you told Mattia your gonna skip class. He said he's gonna stay with you. You cry on his shoulder and he hugs you. You felt so safe in his arms that you didn't want him to let go.

(Next period)

You guys walk to your 2nd period together and Lena and some other girl named Cynthia gave you a dirty look. You and Mattia sat down and They sat behind us. You hear the talking "she's really trying hard to get Mattia" "she's a ugly bitch" you turned around and said come on lil bitches say it In my face and get clapped. Cynthia said to your face "ugly ass bitch." You punch the fuck out of her and you guys start to fight. The class started hyping you guys up. You were on top of Cynthia punching her repeatedly. Lena joined in and started hitting you. Mattia saw you and he pulled Lena off and picked you up and said "she's not worth your time y/n don't fight her she's just jealous" Cynthia said "oh shut up Mattia I'm not jealous of this slut" You guys got called down to the office and you saw Cynthia kiss Mattia. You felt pissed that she did that but you didn't show it. You all 3 went to the office.

(After the office)

"Hey, Mattia! Um we are getting suspended for 3 days and thank you for earlier." You said he said "what? Why are you getting suspended if you defended yourself?" You said "I hit first and "caused" this whole thing" Mattia said "oh um do you think we can meet after school?" You said " maybe. I don't work today but I gotta have my sisters permission" he said "oh ok" you waved at Mattia and you walked home. As you were walking your phone was blowing up like crazy! You checked and you saw Ale post on his Twitter "y/n's a stripper👀"  your eyes widened and you started to cry because you felt embarrassed so you put your phone in your pocket and didn't wanna read the rest till you got home. As you were walking home you saw Lesly walking with your sister. You wipe your eyes and run up to them. "Y/n? Why are you out of school early?" Aniyah asked. "I got in a fight because a bitch wanted to keep talking shit so u whooped her ass" You replied "Don't get in fights! But good job of whooping her ass" Aniyah said back. You guys walked together to your house.

Once you got home, you went upstairs and sat on your bed to read the other stuff. You looked at replies from his tweets and you were shocked of what they said. "Y/n's a stripper?that's hot" "she do be making money doe" "she's a stripper! I might just head to the strip club too see her shake dat ass" you laughed at them until you read Lena's and Cynthia's reply. Lena said "ew, what a slut!" Cynthia said "who would want her to work anywhere? It's obvious she's a freak and would want to fuck everyone!" You got pissed at Ale, Cynthia, and Lena. You felt like if you returned to school people would make slutty jokes about you. You shrugged it off and you just watched Tv.

(Hours later)

M: hey y/n so can i come over?
Y: uh let me ask my sister
M: okay
Y: she said yeah but not for long
M: okay i will be there in 5
You waited for Mattia to come. He came and said hi. You said hi back you both went to your room. Mattia says "uh did you se-" you cut him off and said yes I saw the post. He said "how do you feel about it?" You replied, "I'm kinda shocked because nobody was talking bad about it. Except Cynthia and Lena" he said "what did people say about it?" You said "they said it's hot, I make money, a person said they gonna see me shake my ass" Mattia laughed. You laughed with him. He looks at a comment about the post "I'm gonna wife her up now" You hear him say Nope. You said what's up? He said nothing. You smirked and you guys started play fighting. Then all of a sudden Mattia kisses you..

A/n: so y/n got exposed of being a stripper but surprisingly people didn't say nothing bad about it. Ok now I'm gonna sleep I couldn't sleep so I wrote another part but good morning, good night, good afternoon be safe. I will post when I wake my ass up 😗