~14~

You hear a knock at the door and you open it. It was Erick and he said "hi y/n." You said hi back and you guys went to your room. You hugged him for a long time and you started play fighting with him. You jumped on him and hugged him tightly. He said "get off before your boyfriend ends up finding out." You said "how? He isn't here and no I'm not gonna stop I want a hug back." He said "they always spy on somebody and I'm not hugging you back." You gave looked at him with puppy eyes. He ended up hugging you back and you rolled over to where you guys fall off your bed. "Did you find someone yet?" You asked. He said "eh I don't know she's really playing with me." You said "that's sucks and I wanna see how she looks like pwease." He showed you a pic and your eyes widened like crazy. "Cynthia?!!" You exclaimed. He said "yeah what about it?" You asked him how long have they talked he said about 5 months. You said "yea she really is playing with you." He didn't wanna know how so he started tickling you. It was 12 and he said "I'm gonna go home." You said "no, it's late especially if you're walking I'm not letting you go you're staying here." He said ok and he laid next to you. You guys ended up falling asleep.

(2 days after.)

You get a video from Cynthia of Kairi going down on her. You start to cry you actually had feelings for him. You break down in your room and you get a text from Kairi.
K:hey Baby.
Y: stfu don't call me that call Cynthia that you dumb bitch.
K: what! What happened
Y: Leave me tf alone stop acting dumb! Don't text me anymore !!!
K: y/n talk to me!!!

You ignore him after that text and you cry even more Mattia invited you over to his house you didn't feel like it but you decided to go so he wouldn't ask questions. You get there you see all the boys except kairi. You didn't wanna speak and the boys asked why are you quiet? You said "um idk I'm not in a good mood because I Uh woke up." They said oh ok. You hear someone come in the room you look up and you see Cynthia and Kairi walk in. Robert says "why tf is she here Kairi! You got a whole girlfriend!" He said nah I don't. You rolled your eyes and you sat near Alvaro. You saw them kiss and you get so mad. Mattia yells "wtf kairi! Do you not see y/n is here! You fucking player!!" Kairi said "and? I don't care if she's here!" Roshaun said "bro wtf are you cheating on her! That's not fucking cool at all!" You start to cry and you lean on Alvaros shoulder. "I don't care I like Cynthia better than her I never even loved y/n!" You start to break down. Alvaro gets up and punches Kairi "why would you say that dumb fuck!" You started to throw things around but roshaun grabbed you so you wouldn't throw anything else.

Mattia says "get out of my house dumb fuck!" You say "Cynthia you're such a hoe! You want Mattia, Erick, Kairi and whole bunch of other people!" She said "shut up you little baby at least I rode them all!" You wanted to punch her so bad but roshaun and Robert held you back. Kairi said "bye fuckers!" You cried and Mattia hugged you. "He isn't worth it y/n" Mattia said softly. You and the boys heard glass shattered. Kairi threw something at Mattia'a window. "You bitch" Mattia said as he got up and tried to go after him. You pulled him back and said "he isn't worth it don't fight him" he looked at you and you fake smiled. You were so hurt you didn't wanna even have Kairi near you at all, you didn't wanna talk to him & you didn't wanna think about him, but you knew it wasn't possible. "I'm gonna go home bye guys." You said as your voice shivered. "I will take you home y/n I gotta go home anyways." Alvaro said. You said okay and you guys went to his car.

When you got to your home you said softly "thanks Alvaro." He smiled and said "no problem." You walked to your door and went straight to your room you started to watch videos on YouTube so you could get things off your mind. You went to take a quick shower. You looked at yourself and you saw your eyes were super puffed. You rinsed your face with cold water. You walked back to your room and set your alarm then you watched a couple YouTube videos and fell asleep.

A/n: ah ty bbys for 460 views I will update later tonight. But Kairi is one big dumbass