~23~

*recap*
You roll your eyes and you sat next to Kairi. He put his arm around your waist and you saw Mattia get mad. You ignored it until Mattia spoke up..

He said "yo kairi get off of her." You looked at Mattia and asked why. Mattia looked at you and said "you know what fuck it if you get heartbroken again don't come running to us." You looked at Mattia and said "what the hell... we aren't even together he was just putting his arm around me." You got up and left his room. You went to the living room and you said hi to his mom. She said hi back and smiled. You sat there for a little while until the boys left. After like 3 hours they came downstairs and they all said bye to you except Mattia. They left and you  went to Kairi's room. You sat on his bed and he said "oh I thought you left" you laugh and said I don't have anywhere to go. He looks at you and asks what happened. You explained everything and he let you stay for a week. Obviously his mom wouldn't let someone live in their house or stay any longer than a week. You hugged him and said thank you.

You sat there on your phone until you come across a picture of Desiree. You then ask "What do you think about Desiree Kai?" He says "oh she's funny she looks a little mean and she's pretty." You fake smiled and said "Do you like her?" He looked at you and said "no she's the new girl!" You giggled in relief and you get ready for bed really early. You look at the time as you get out of the shower and it's 8:07. You put sweats on and a shirt. Kairi was lying on his bed scrolling through his phone. You sat on a chair and you scrolled through Instagram.

You were on your phone for a good 2 hours and it was 10 you asked him where are the blankets and pillows. He pointed at his closet and you grabbed 2 blankets and a pillow. You put a blanket on the floor and Kairi said "you can sleep with me." You looked at him and said "I don't wanna take up your space" he picked you up and laid you on his bed. He laid next to you and you both fell asleep.

You woke up the next day and you got ready for school. You wore this.

You and Kairi got in your car and left to school

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

You and Kairi got in your car and left to school. You saw Desiree and you went up to her and said hi. She said hi back and Kairi went with the boys. You and Desiree went to class and you saw Mattia looking droopy. You asked him what's wrong and he didn't even look at you and he just ignored you. You sat down and rolled your eyes. You did your class work with Desiree and talked to her. As the bell rang you went to next period with her.

(Skip to after school)

You drove to Kairi's house with all the boys. Mattia got out and slammed the door. You were so annoyed of the way Mattia was acting. You said "don't slam my door you don't pay for this car." He rolled his eyes and you all went inside Kairi's house you guys went to his room and you said "I'm gonna get a drink I'll be back." You went downstairs and you heard somebody follow you. You just thought it was Kairi's mother so you ignored it. You go to the fridge and before you open it somebody pins you to the wall...

A/n: hehe so like I started another story yes I will be continue writing this one. I will write 1 or 2 chapter in each one a day maybe 3 idk but read my other story ;) step siblings// (Mattia Polibio) hehehehh