~17~

You woke up in the middle of the night hearing a knock at the window you peek and it's Mattia. You open and say "Mattia what's are you doing it's almost 2 in the morning." He said "can I stay here my mom just went out of town and I don't wanna be home alone." You said "aw little baby.. yeah sure." He came in and he laid on the floor with his pillow you said, "Mattia come on my bed I'm not gonna let you sleep on the hard floor and you know you wanna sleep with me." He smirked and he said "I do wanna sleep with you." He got on your bed and you guys cuddled and fell asleep.

You both wake up to hearing Mattia's alarm for school. You don't see him wake up so you gave him a peck and he smiled. You said "turn off your loud ass alarm Mattia and go get ready for school." He said "don't you gotta get ready for school too?" You shook your head and said "I'm not going today but I promise I will go tomorrow." He groaned and said "noo another day without you." You smiled and told him to get ready and he did. You fell back asleep because you were gonna go with Lesly to New York so she could get her damn new drivers license. You feel Mattia kiss you on the forehead and say bye y/n you smiled and said bye and tell the boys I said hi. He smiled and left. You knocked out.

You woke up at 11 and got ready because you are gonna go with Lesly to NY. You put jeans on and a butterfly top. You didn't put any makeup on because you didn't need to impress nobody• Lesly texted you she is gonna pick you up so you wait for her. She texts you that she is outside and you go outside to her car and you drive since she can't use her license. You drive to New York and you guys go to the dmv

(After 40 minutes)

You guys got ready to leave You dropped Lesly off since you guys had to go to work but an hour earlier. You went home and you changed into some comfortable clothes. You put leggings and a t-shirt and you laid down. You scrolled through Instagram and you saw Cynthia post a picture of her kissing Kairi. You said to yourself "ugh why am I even following this bitch" you unfollowed her and your eyes watered "I wish Kairi never came into my life." You said. Your sister came in and said "who are you talking to y/n?" You looked at her quickly and said "oh um I was reading uh a post on um insta." She smirked and said "mhm." As she walked away. You roll your eyes and you take a nap. You wake up to 32 texts and 18 missed calls from Kairi. You ignored it and you got up and got ready for work. You saw the boys texted you and you ignored them until you got finished getting ready.

After you finish you look at the group chat:
R: did anybody check on y/n
A: We couldn't we were in school Roshaun
Ale: y/n do you wanna hang out with us?
Rob: Hey y/n u good?
M: I don't think she'll answer guys she's probably getting ready for work or something.
All: True

You text back and say, "I actually am getting ready for work I was taking a nap earlier and I'm okay guys:)" you grabbed the Keys and yelled "Aniyah I'm heading to work!" She said ok. you left to work and you didn't feel like dancing on the pole so you just did the private dances. You enter a room and your eyes widened...

A/n: sorry for cliffhanger thank you for 620 views I will post tomorrow who do you think it is??