~27~

As you guys were cuddling Mattia started to tickle you. 'Stop!' You say as your laughing. You hate being tickled. He didn't listen and a a you punched his stomach. He groaned and you said "don't tickle me"  He stopped and kissed you. You kissed back. As you both were kissing he was squeezing your boob lightly. You laughed into the kiss and he put his hand under your shirt and continue to squeeze. You go on top of him and start grinding on him. He moans. You keep grinding on him while kissing him until he gets a call. You stopped and he grabbed his phone. "Hello" he said. You don't know who called him but then he started Saying this.
M: I'm not
M: she's not even your girl
M: shut the fuck up
M: I can when I want

You saw him hang up. You asked him, "who was that?" He rubbed his forehead and said 'Kairi'. You could already tell what they were talking about. You get off of Mattia and lay next to him. He said "Kairi told me to send you home now. Do you want to go?" You sat up and said "I'm gonna go before he starts crying." You left to Kairi's house and you saw him sitting on his door step. " I'm here little baby." You stated. You walked up to him and he pulled you into his house.

K: you don't ever leave bitch!
Y: like you're my dad!
K: shut up I'm giving you a place to stay
Y: I could sleep under a bridge if I want
K: okay go ahead
Y: okay don't call me saying u want me to come back cause I'm not
K: ugh can we stop now
Y: whatever

You both went to his room and sat on his bed. You went on your phone and scrolled through Instagram. Mattia texted you saying...

M:don't forget baby
Y: about?
M: you forgot... we are starting this again
Y: uh what you mean?
M: i will tell you at school.
Y: ok

You were so confused and just tried to think about what he was saying. maybe he's horny like always. You then thought "wait this shit again ugh." You remembered about the pics and stuff. You wanted to strangle his faggot ass. Kairi looked at you and saw you zone out. "babygirl you good?" You turned to him and you said "uh wait who's babygirl? Who are you talking to? When did you start dating someone?" He smacked his forehead and said "you're my babygirl. Why're you zoning out?" You laughed and said "I don't know but I'm not your babygirl." He put his arm around you and said "yeah you are." You took his arm off and laughed. "Who taught you this much humor? I want it." You said. He grabbed your neck lightly and started kissing you. You kissed back and both of you started making out.

As you both were making out he got a call. You looked at his phone and it was some girl named Celia. "Who's that? Your girl?" You asked. He turned his phone over and said "Um she's nobody." You grabbed his phone and you saw the texts from the lock screen.

C: baby
C: Kairi what are you doing
C: answer me Kairi!
C: Baby answer me

You slammed his phone on his bed and yelled "you're cheating on your girl?! Don't blame shit on me!" He scratched the back of his neck and said, "she's nobody don't worry about it!" You looked at him and said "why does her contact say celia😍😘 then?" You got up and said in a low voice, "she deserves better than a cheater..." you walked out his room and you went to his car. You drove to your job and you decided to work today. You went to the back seat and changed into a dress. You got out and walked in the club. You said hi to your boss and Lesly. "Hey why did you come today?" Lesly asked you sighed and said "I'm just tired already of being at his house." You changed and went out the backstage. You saw Mattia there. You go up to him and say "what are you doing here?" He looks at you and says "I come here everyday what are you doing here?" You ignored his question went to the bar. You grabbed a drink and drunk it.

You go back to the backstage and you here loud bangs. Like if they were gunshots. You heard everybody scream and run out. you and the strippers stayed back stage and you didn't know what was happening. You peek through the curtain and you see security dead on the floor. Somebody comes to backstage and you see...

A/n: hi, i didn't post bc i "lost" my phone and found it in my couch... yeah it's dumb but yeah. Bye now.