~15~

You woke up to your loud ass alarm. You didn't feel like getting up so you laid in bed for 5 minutes. You ended up falling asleep again knowing you had to get up for school. You weren't really in the mood but you tried forcing yourself. You stayed asleep. (3 hours later) you wake up and it's 9:38, you say "fuck, I'm late for school." You still didn't have the energy so you just didn't decide to go to school. You looked at the mirror across your room and you saw that your eyes were super puffed and red. You went to take a shower so you didn't have to later. You felt like you were gonna pass out because of your weakness, so you just got out and your legs shivered. You wrapped your towel around your body and went to your room.

You got a text message from Mattia and the boys (except Kairi) Alvaro-A, Alejandro-Ale Roshaun-R, Robert-rob

M: why aren't you here at school?
R: hey y/n are you okay?
A: Why didn't you come today:(
Ale: Are you good y/n want me to bring you something?
Rob: Hope your okay y/n.

You immediately texted Alejandro saying if he could bring you chick fil a nuggets. He said sure and you waited. You changed to a hoodie That Alejandro gave you and sweat pants. You blow-dried your hair and put it in a messy bun. Ale texts you open the door and you go downstairs and open it. You see him and you said 'hey' softly. He smiled and handed you your food. "Thanks Alejandro tell the boys I said hi." You said as your voice shivered. He said "are you okay? You want anything else?" You said "no I'm good thanks." As you faked smile. You told him to come over with the boys after school and he smiled and said okay as he walked to his car. You ran to your room and opened the bag. You saw he bought you a 30 piece a large fries and 2 cookies.

You took the cookies out and shoved one in your mouth (lmfao, and he got u a milkshake too) you ate all of your nuggets (cause they small) and you gave the rest of your French fries to your sister as she was still in bed. She said "why aren't you in school y/n?" You said "I woke up late and I wasn't really in the mood Aniyah."  As you walked out her room. You tried to make Tik Toks with the little energy you had. You wanted to get Kairi out of your head but you couldn't. You were so hurt when he said those things to you yesterday. You really wanted to punch the hell out of Cynthia and Kairi, but you couldn't. You didn't wanna fight for someone who "loved" someone else. You wish you could just lay in his arms and tell him that you were really hurt and how would he feel if someone said that to him. You laid down on your bed and looked at the ceiling as your eyes watered.

You didn't wanna cry so you tried not to. You FaceTimed Lesly, but you forgot she was in school so you went to your sisters room and laid next to her. "I love you Aniyah I love you a lot." You said. She looked at you and saw your face of you not trying to cry. "What's wrong y/n you don't seem yourself today." Aniyah said softly. "Nothing to important just things about uh school because I'm a total dumb ass. My grades are dropping." You lied to her. She smirked at you and said, "y/n it's okay to tell me the truth if you don't tell anyone you will be stuck like this for months." She said. You went on top of her and hugged her and said "I will tell you when I feel better." She hugged you back and you guys started play fighting.

(5 hours later)

You get a text from Alejandro saying they'll be over in 5. You said ok and you told your sister, "my friends are coming over." She looked at you and said boys or girls? You rolled your eyes playfully and said "boys I don't really have girl-friends I guess you can say." She said "mm I'm be all up on ya shit." You said "No." you ran to your room and you waited. You hear a knock and you go downstairs and open the door. It was the boys you said "hi guys." Softly. Mattia carried you upstairs as the boys came up with you guys. "How was school?" You said trying to act happy. They looked at you confused and said good. You said "I missed you guys already." As you sounded like you were high. Robert said "you good y/n?" You said "eh I'm okay now that you guys are here." Alvaro hugged you (you guys are like best friends) you smile and hug him back. Your eyes got watery and tears went down your face. You saw from the bottom of your eye your mascara getting ruined so you had your head down until Mattia puts your chin up with his finger. The boys saw you crying but you trying to act happy. "My eyes burn I think I got mascara in my eyes I will be back" you said while fake smiling.

A/n: ahh thank you guys so much for 600 views I will post maybe 2-3 more today❤️