DENIAL -2-

Dear Snowflake,

Your brother called me yesterday to tell me you're doing okay in Canada. He said you're stable and there's nothing special about the way they're treating you there.

I was hoping for instant good news but I guess that's good too. I hope you're dreaming of me while you're sleeping, baby.

I kind of already miss your cute little face (though I know you left only 5 days ago, as you'd gladly remind me if given the chance) but the picture of it just won't get out my head.

Jin also told me your brother caused a fire in your new kitchen by trying to fry noodles (how even-). You should totally scold him when you wake up. This just can't go on. It's the third time, for fuck's sake.

But I know I don't have to tell you. As soon as you open your pretty eyes again, that will be the first thing to take care of, won't it be?

Besides your brother's call, my day was overall boring as hell. I went to school, done my shift at the thrift shop, ate and then studied till one in the morning.

Your favorite song came on the radio this evening. Alec Benjamin's really killing it these days.

I hope you're thinking of much better things than me, Jungkookie. Don't worry, I won't be mad if your dreams aren't about me. Instead, dream of gingerbread men, soft blankets and laughter.

I miss you,

Tae