RISE OF THE NEW OLYMPIANS

All rights reserved

All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the publisher except for the use of brief quotations or excerpts.

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Copyright © 2020 by Akeila Agramunn

If you are reading this story on any other platform other than W A T T P A D you are very likely to be risked by a malware attack. If you wish to read this story in its original, safe form, please go to https://www.wattpad.com/user/akeila_agramunn (check the external link below). Thank you!

Hello and welcome to my first ever published book in Wattpad, RISE OF THE NEW OLYMPIANS!

Thank you so much for taking a peek here! I really appreciate the time that you wasted for just having the curiosity to check on my humble creation. You have no idea how much it means to me! 😊

This book was first published in mid-2019 with the title OLYMPIAN HIGH, but was taken down a few months later because of some reason I forgot lol. I then published it again and renamed it coz I thought the title was not eye-catching enough...

When I first wrote this book (or at least tried to), I didn't really have a solid idea for the plot of the story. Just the beginning, some scenes in the middle, and a blurry ending. Heck, I didn't even have a name for my protagonist! 😆

That's how I started.

I started rough. Really rough (so assume by now that I am a pantser so my ideas just came out at the seat of my pants.).

I just thought that I would write for the fun of it. Sort of an experiment, I think. No worries, no losses. 😏

But every time I read other people's works, I realized that I wanted my book to be just like theirs. I wanted my book to be read and loved by the masses and maybe even be popular as a bonus.

I know that it sounds like a big goal, but hey, one can dream, right? 🙄

If you're still reading (and I hope you are), I would really love it that you stick along to my writing journey and support me in any way you can. Well, at least read my books and maybe press that little star below and chat with me in the comments. Hehe.

Thanks again and without further ado, scroll on for the Prologue!

Yours truly,

Akeila ❤

P. S. This is still the first draft, so expect a lot of grammatical errors, spelling mistakes, major plot holes, cringey sentences, amateur description, and other stuff coz nobody's perfect y'all.

Edit (08/04/2021) - Welp, I've already revised a bunch of stuff but I still consider the book in the first draft stage lol. I'm gonna keep the note above for sentiment (even though it's a bit cringey).