Chapter 1

Everything seemed to be a peaceful night in Paris, the city of love and romance. However, it is impossible to keep calm when a supervillain threats your city. All the attempts of the great Parisian superheros, Ladybug and Chat Noir, these were not enough to stop this evil.

Adrien, a 16 years old teenager. He was contemplating the night view of the city, while he thinks in his lost love. He has missed her since she disappeared three months ago, and now he feels alone... again.

He was absorbed in his thoughts when suddenly the Eiffel Tower collapsed, and an incredible explosion was presented.

Without thinking twice, Adrien jumped from the window, and a shiny green light covered him. He was using a black suit because he became "Chat Noir".

When Ladybug disappeared, Adrien's life became a nightmare because it is a challenge when you fight alone against all Parisian villains. He is the last hope of this European city. And without his partner, he is not sure to be able to survive. The wounds, the bruises and the fractures are worse fight after fight.

Even with his Kwami's magic, Chat Noir is not powerful enough to win easily. More than once he was closed to death.

He rushed over the roofs, his parkour skills were evident. When he finally arrived, he was able to see everything cover in flames.

A strange shadow attacked from behind. Chat was horrified with the situation, and immediately his arm started bleeding. A loudly scream of pain arose from the hero.

-You are at my mercy- said that shadow.

Chat Noir tried to defend himself with his baton, however, the pain was increasing and as a consequence he was losing.

-Hello Kitty! Do you need some help? -said a mysterious guy in a snake suit, while he was launching a magical attack with his lyre.

The good is having the advantage again, and apparently Chat Noir won't be alone in his fight against the evil.

~❤️~

Hi! Thank you for reading!!
I am learning English and I want to improve my writing skills. Sorry if it is not perfect. I will try to do this better.