Chapter 4

===Hiccup===

As we were leaving to go back to Berk on a beautiful Sunday morning, Heather and I get an urgent Terror Mail from Berk.

"Terror Mail? This early?" Skylar asked as the Terror landed on my shoulder and stuck it's foot out where a note was tied.

And what I read was not how I planned on spending my Sunday.

"Three things: One, two dragons are causing problems on Berk. Two, Hookfang returned without Snotlout on his back after a little trip to the Eastern Markets. And Three, we'll tell you when you get here. Gobber." I read the note out loud.

"As much as I would love to join you both in looking for Snotlout and taking on a rogue dragon situation, I have to get back home. Pretty sure my dad is looking for me and Leo to help around the village." Nikolai said as he mounted his Night Fury.

"Yeah, ditto to that. But, this isn't the last. We have to meet up more often, the four of us." Skylar agreed as he hopped on Midnight.

"Agreed." Aaron said nodding.

"Oh, and Nik. If you find your dad's travel diary, send us a Terror Mail." I told him as I hopped on Toothless.

"You guys'll be the first to know." He said before he flew off to the direction of the Sullen Group of Islands.

Heather and I waved to Aaron and Skylar as we both flew back to Berk.

And as soon as the island came into view, a large booming sound came from there.

"What made that sound?" Heather asked worriedly as Windshear roared just as worried.

"My guess is Gobber's Dragon Problem." I replied as we sped up towards the village.

And immediately, I saw the culprits -a Rumblehorn and a Hotburple - the Rumblehorn was ramming his head unto the ground, causing the island to, well... rumble. And the Hotburple was spewing lava all over the West Side of the Island.

That's odd. Rumblehorns and Hotburples are usually easy-going dragons, and prefers islands where no people are around.

"Dad. Gobber. What's going on?" I asked as me and Heather landed at the plaza where my father and Gobber are.

"We don't know. They just showed up and started shaking up the place." Gobber answered as we all struggled to stay standing.

"It woke up the entire village. The other riders have tried driving them away, but they are more stubborn than we thought." My dad added.

"We saw them by the West Side of the Island. The Hotburple was making a wall out of lava by the water while the Rumblehorn kept shaking the ground." Heather told them.

A wall of lava by the West Side of the Island, Shaking the Ground and disturbing its inhabitants, and refusing to leave no matter what. Why do I get the feeling that these two dragons.... are trying to tell us something?

Following my instincts, I hopped on Toothless and flew to where I spotted the two dragons. They were still doing what we saw them do, and they looked like they were.... in a familiar agressive mood I'm all too familiar with. I looked to the sea and saw.... the water rising.

And Toothless began sensing something was wrong. He began panicking and worrying as we flew. I looked to where we haw looking at, and my stomach just dropped. The water looked like it was.... rising and coming fast. It was a Tsunami!!

"Okay, this is definitely how I do not like to spend my sundays." I said out loud as we flew back to the village.

I sae Heather, my father and Gobber joined by the other riders as they tried fuguring out what to do next. I landed next to them, and they could tell something's wrong.