Chapter 37

=Elsa=

Icy blue eyes. Frosty white hair. Wintry pale skin. Mischievously melting smile. Captivating Melodic Laughter. He can fly like the wind and touch the sky. He can create works of art with the touch of his hand. A blizzard of power flowing through his veins. And he has the courage and bravery of a true hero.

Who is he?

His face is flashing before my eyes more and more frequently now.

I don't even question why this is happening to me anymore, because I have faith that the answers are in Ahtohallan. I just need a little more patience. Besides, constantly asking myself that question is driving me crazy.

The girl, I can see every now and then. And she feels more familiar now. But, not as much as..... him.

His face I memorize pretty clearly now. Every little detail. From the little snowflakes in his eyes, from his bright smile -like the sun shining on freshly fallen snow-, to every detail of frost in his hooded shirt.

And not just his looks, but his personality too.

I get these glimpses and flashes of his memories. From when he still has brown hair and brown eyes, up until his appearance changed and he gain winter magic in that frozen lake.

Here's what I have so far: He had a sister that he died saving. He was a popular prankster and trickster among the other kids in his village. He loved telling stories. Everyone had a fun time around him. He didn't know who he was after he was brought back as a winter warlock. His mischievous nature is both irritating and charming. He's very popular with female... spirits, I'm not sure. There was this lady with purple and green feathers and wings that swooned a few times over his.... teeth. What's that all about? His winter magic is more of a lightning storm, and looks even more powerful than mine. It's channelled through a hookes staff. He helped in defeating an army of black horses made of sand led my a man who looks like a living shadow. Finally, I see a bunch of kids cheering around him, as he hugged one boy in particular with a missing tooth.

From what I've been seeing throughout this long flight to Hiccup's home, he's like the very definition of Fun and Mischief. Or something to that accord. And I don't know why, but his energy is drawing me to really know more about him.

And it doesn't hurt that I actually find him..... attractive. That smile is enough to make me blush.

But, I can't. I may know all this stuff about him and his past. I still don't know his name. It's like Anna's love-situation during my coronation, only in reverse -I know his history and life, and grasped a great deal of his personality from that but I don't know his name. And if Anna were here right now, she'd get back at me for that and call me love-sick and crazy.

Which I am not.

"Hey, you okay?" Hiccup's voice jolted me out of my thoughts.

When I came back to reality, the sun was high in the sky, and we were passing a number of islands in a really fast pace. Still flying over the ocean. On the bright side, the waters are calmer.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just thinking." I replied with an assuring smile.

"You sure? You were looking a little flustered back there." He asked.

I was? I unconsciously touched my cheek, and I did feel a little warm. Okay, I need to get my thoughts under control. I cannot be having these kinds of thoughts. Especially about a guy. I am on a mission.

I can't believe I'm chanting this again in my mind, but 'Conceal, Don't Feel, Don't Let It Show.'

This isn't the time nor the place.

"I'm fine. Just.... the heat getting to me." I smoothly lied while fanning my face a little for emphasis.

And it was partly true. The high-noon sun was pretty warm.

"Oh okay. Well, sit tight. I think we're almost there." He said to me.

And I released a breath I did not know I was holding. That was close.

Up ahead, I saw this island with a huge pointed peak towering over a quaint little wooden village with people and dragons living and working in perfect harmony. I'm guessing that's Hiccup's home.

"We're almost there." Aaron exclaimed as he, Hiccup and Nikolai flew ahead, while Valka and I hung back a little.

"You okay, Valka?" I asked her as Angel and I flew a little closer to her and Cloudjumper.

"I'm fine, dear. I'm just..... nervous." The smile that she gave me was a clear indication of that.

"Hey, it's gonna be fine. Your son, nephew and godson will be right therr with you. And, if it helps, I'll be there too, if you need me." I kindly offered to her.

"Thank you Elsa. And, let me just say, you are every inch your mother's daughter." I smiled at the compliment.

I like to pride myself as being closer to my mother as a child. And hearing that from one of her good friends who knew her before she was a mother and a queen, it warms my heart.

"We're here!" Hiccup announced as the village became clearer, where a small group of people whete gathered in the plaza-like center.

2 large and burly men with 5 teenagers that look around Hiccup's age.

And suddenly, I was nervous. Hiccup's words earlier today came swimming in my mind. These are vikings. Totally different from Arendelle, Northuldra and Corona. Yes, maybe Hiccup'd father would recognize me and treat me just as well as Valka does because of their history with my parents. But, they're practically strangers to me. They may know me, but I don't know them. And this is a foreign land. I don't know what to expect. What do I say? How do I act?

God, I wish was more open to meeting new people like Anna. I wanna know more about the people that have been good friends with my parents, but I'm not exactly good at first impressions in a casual setting. And if I had more time, I would have come up with something good.

But I don't, because they're now right in front of me.