Chapter 23

===Elsa===

I fell asleep with the dragons, and it was still raining hard. They kept me warm the entire time, even though I'm used to the cold. Angel draped her wing around me like a blanket while I used her chest as a pillow. Peony, Misty and Whiteout surrounded me, forming a circle around me and shielding me from the wind and rain. It was amazing. They were amazing. It was like..... instinct to them. They didn't hesitate.

When I woke up, it was already sunrise. The dragons were still sleeping, and the rain finally stopped. The entire island was soaking wet, and thank goodness my dome held on. I got up and thawed the dome. When I looked up, the sky looked beautiful. Streaks of purple and pink that glowed in the orange light as the sun climbed up the sky. It was a perfect way to start the day. I stretched my limbs good before I decided to look for some food. Hopefully fruit from trees.

I walked around the island, looking for any fruit bearing trees that could satisfy my hunger for now. I looked and looked until the sun was already up and the sky was already blue. I kept walking until I finally found a tree with oranges. I was starving.

I was about to walk to it, when I suddenly slipped and began sliding down a mossy cliff towards a rapidly flowing river. I couldn't use my powers because I was falling fast. I braced myself for the impact until I stopped and felt something warm and scaly between my legs. I opened my eyes and saw that I was on Angel, flying over the river.

She was looking at me, as if she were judging me for going into the island alone. I'll be honest, her look made me blush.

"Sorry, Angel. I was hungry, and I didn't want to wake you or the others up." I apologized to her as she took me back to the top of the cliff.

She still looked at me, and it made me squirm. But, instead of angry and chastising, it was worry and fear. Who knew dragons were even more emotional than humans? Her bright blue expressive eyes affected me more than anyone else.

"I really am sorry, Angel. I'll be careful next time.I promise."I assured her.

She seemed to accept it as she flew us over the canyon to the other side where the orange trees were. She let me hop off while I made a ladder and a basket out of ice. We spent a good hour or so picking oranges for me and for the dragons.

When we were done, I got back on angel and we carried a basket of oranges each to take back to our camp. The dragons immediately dug in while I took three oranges to eat.

And I have a strong feeling that Angel read my mind somehow, because she led me to a mountain spring with fresh water. And I used my powers to make myself a cup, and the dragons each a bowl. I filled it up with water, and we all drank heavily. I was as thirsty as they were, I had 4 full glasses.

After that, I thawed all my creations and walked along the beach with the dragons. Until, I remembered something important. And maybe the dragons know. They seem to understand me.

"Can I ask you guys something?" I asked them.

And their eyes were on me, telling me what was it.

"Do you guys know where I could ask for directions? I don't know where I am and I need help getting back home. My family might be getting worried about me." I said to them.

And they began whining with their eyes getting bigger that my heart just melted in a flash.

"What?" I asked them.

Angel came up to me and began rubbing herself on my legs and looking at me with adorable puppy eyes. And, somehow, I knew what they were saying.

"Oh, you think I'm gonna leave you if I go home?" I asked, and they nodded.

I'll never get over how amazed I am that they understand what I'm saying.

"I won't leave you. You guys are too amazing, and I feel a connection with you. If anything, I'm afraid you'll leave me." I confessed to them.

And they surrounded me and nuzzled me from all directions, still whimpering and whining, and I was starting to feel tears in my eyes. It was like their way of saying they won't leave me, either. I have never felt like this before. An instant connection with something - or someone -that I don't ever want to end.

"Aw, you guys made me cry." I said as the tears started flowing and they continued on whimpering next to me.

I can't leave them. I won't. That only left one thing to do. I just hope Anna and Kristoff don't mind I made a couple of new friends and took them home with me.

"Okay, okay. Tell you what. How would you guys like to come home with me? I can't stay here because I don't belong here. My family isn't here and they might get worried. So, how about you guys come with me?" I asked them.

And their faces brightened and they began hopping up and down on the beach like puppies that were just said it was playtime. It was so cute that I began giggling at them.

"I'll take that as a yes, then." I just said as they finally calmed down.

"I hope you don't mind if I make a saddle for you, Angel. It's just gonna be a long flight, from what I'm guessing." I said to the blue eyed dragon.

And she just arched her back to me, ready to go.

My hands began misting and a saddle of frost began forming on her back. Along with something I didn't expect. A pattern of snowflakes adorned her whole body, making it sparkle like snow under the daylight. She looked even more beautiful, if it were possible. And she loved it.

The other dragons looked at her enviously, and I wasted no time in giving them what they want.

For Peony , I tried to make the patterns on her scales look like flowers.

For Misty, I went with clouds.

And for Whiteout, I made his stripes that looked like Icicles.

And all looked amazing on them. It pronounced their individual personalities more, and they loved it.

"Okay, is everyone happy and ready to go?" I asked them, and Angel just threw me over her shoulder and I landed perfectly on the saddle.

Before I knew it, we took to the sky.

"Do you know where to go?" I asked them, and they roared in reply before they flew off into the direction on the left.

Guess they're more excited about going home than I am. And apparently know a lot more about this unfamiliar placr than I am. All that's left is for me to trust them. And I do.