Chapter 11

===Elsa===

"Happy Birthday Anna!" All of us greeting her awake, unintentionally harmonizing as the six of us piled inside Anna's bedroom.

She moaned as she turned in her bed, her bird's nest of a strawberry hair peeking out of the covers.

"Is she normally this hard to wake up in the morning, even on her birthday?" Eugene asked us.

"You have no idea." Kristoff and I told him as we tried again.

"Anna, it's your birthday. Wake up." I yanked her blanket away from her.

"Later 'gator." She mumbled in her sleep as she buried her face in her pillows.

"Kristoff made you your favorite breakfast -chocate chip pancakes and hot chocolate with marshmallows." Olaf said as he jumped on her bed.

And it worked. Typical Anna -chocolate always catches her attention.

"Did someone say chocolate chip pancakes?" She bolted wide awake.

Kristoff just set the breakfast tray down on her table. And she immediately dug in.

"Thanks guys." She thanked us, still with her mouth full and lips smeared in melted chocolate.

I just shook my head and giggled at hee silliness as I grabbed the napkin and wiped her face.

"Your the queen now and you still eat like a toddler?" I asked her as I wiped her face of chocolate and maple syrup.

She gulped the last bite of the pancakes before she said, "Only when it comes to chocolate breakfast. And it's my birthday, Elsa."

"Okay, birthday girl. I'll take that tray. You go get ready and change in to the dress Elsa made for you. We'll wait for you by the staircase near the main doors." Kristoff as he took the tray and began walking out of the bedroom with Sven, Olaf and Eugene.

"You made a dress for me? She asked me as she hopped out of bed.

I just showed the mannequin I hid behind the changing blinds. And she audibly gasped, her turquoise eyes wide as she slowly approached the dress.

"I just made it this morning. I hope you like it." I told her as she circled the mannequin, examining every inch of the dress.

"Like it?! I love it!! This is the most beautiful gift ever! Thank you! " She exclaimed as she tackled me in a hug which made me almost lose my balance.

"I'm glad you like it. But, that's not my present for you. My present is here in the castle and I'm giving it to you after lunch." I told her as I led her to her vanity and Rapunzel began taming her hair.

"Oohh, what is it?" She eagerly asked me, bouncing in her seat.

"I'm not telling you. Besides, you won't get it out of me until after lunch." I warned her, and she pouted like a little kid which was as adorable as ever.

"Come on, Anna. You don't wanna spoil a surprise?" Rapunzel backed me up as she finally tamed Anna's hair and made it softer and shinier.

"I guess." She muttered in reply, still pouting.

Rapunzel and I just giggled at Anna's behaviour while I took the dress out of the mannequin and handed it to my sister for her to change in.

"At least give me a hint." She insisted as she changed.

"I'm not giving anything, Anna. It's a surprise until after lunch." I sing-songed as I handed Rapunzel the flower crown.

"Aww, come on. You know I don't have that kind of patience." She groaned as she emerged from the changing blinds.