Chapter 9

===Elsa===

The sky is dark, and the hills are white,

As the Storm King speeds from the north tonight

And this is the song The Storm King sings,

As over the world his cloak he flings.

Sleep, sleep, little one, sleep

He rustles his wings and gruffly sings,

Sleep, little one, sleep.

That lullaby, I've been hearing in my sleep all night. The raven-haired beauty and her angelic voice has been on my mind. And if it wasn't, a certain boy was. Well, two boys.

In my dream, the boy from the memory chamber changed his appearance. I see him drop into a frozen pond, the thin ice breaking under him. And he dies. But, somehow, he's...... reborn.

His skin becomes pale -even paler than mine. His warm brown hair becomes a frosty white. His chocolate eyes become icy blue. And he's being lifted out of the frozen water by... magic. I then see him spreading frost all around the pond, climbing the trees and crawling on the ice -in beautiful patterns of leaves and flowers. As if he was making a work of art without even trying. He was then swept off his feet by the wind, admiring his work from the sky. Before the wind died down and he crashed into a tree.

And the dream shifted all of a sudden.

Another boy appeared in my dream. This time, he had fair skin, auburn hair, and forest green eyes. Small, scrawny and looked like a gust of wind can knock him down easy. He was walking through a forest, looking frustrated. Trying to find something and having no luck so far, I'm guessing. He angrily scribbled into a notebook before he tucked it under his vest. He angrily slapped a branch away, before it ricocheted back to him, hitting him in the face. He noticed the tree was wrecked, and he looked like he was at a crash site, leading all the way down a hill unto a big, black mass tangled with rope. It was a dragon. He tried to kill it. But, couldn't. Instead, he freed it. And once it was free, it roared so loud that I jolted awake.

I looked out the window, and it was nearly dawn. The sun was almost rising in the east. And I was starting to remember that it was Anna's birthday party today.

But, I could still remember the dreams -the girl singing, the boy from the pond, and the boy with the dragon -as if I was there with them when it happened. I can remember their faces and their surroundings so vividly, their voices and the sounds so clearly -like it was more of a memory than a dream.

What could it mean?

Why am I dreaming about them?

Who are they?

Should I find them?

Where could they be?

How do they connect to me?

Just then, Gale came whistling in through the window of the castle, as if he's telling me to go get ready so I wouldn't be late for the party.

"Okay, okay. I'm up." I said to him as I got up from my bed and began my daily routine.

Brushed my teeth. Washed my face. Brushed my hair.

As I was walking to the main doors, I couldn't resist going down to the memory chamber. A quick peak won't hurt anyone. Besides, I was itching to know.

It was as if the river read my mind. The three people I was dreaming about appeared on the ice. And they looked the way I saw them in my dream. They were memories.