Chapter 14

===Elsa===

Darkness. It was all I can see. But I can feel a familiar cottony softness under me and a woollen warmth draped over my body. I can hear familiar voices -all filled with worry and longing. I can even hear footsteps on the carpeted floor.

"It's been three days, Kristoff. Why isn't she waking up?" Anna's voiced filled with worry.

"She sang her heart and soul out there, Anna. Her whole existence could be felt as we watched her sing. We all felt it. And those visions of snowflakes that came from her hands took a lot from her, as well. It drained all her energy. She's gonna need a lot of rest to make up for it." Kristoff gently told her.

Wait, what?

I've been asleep for three days?

"I know that... it's just... I hate seeing her like this." Anna whimpered, and it broke my heart.

"So do I, Anna. So do I." Kristoff sighed.

"We all do." I hear Rapunzel's voice sound across the room.

"Who knew a song could drain you of your energy?" I heard Olaf asked, his tone not the way I always remember him to be.

Then, the events of Anna's birthday came to me. The lullaby, the woman's voice telling me to sing, the familiar recurring melodic voice, and me singing that song again after a year. The last thing I remember was running to a ledge made of ice, following the glowing snowflakes out into the sea -out to Ahtohallan.

What happened? Why was it calling md back to Ahtohallan? Was something wrong while I was away? Did something  happen in the Enchanted Forest? Are the spirits okay?

As these questions buzzed around in my head, my body began stirring and I started feeling pain in places I never thought could be felt before, even in ones that I did. The entire room gasped as I opened my eyes and sat up from the bed. But I was immediately tackled back down as arms tightly wrapped around me.

"Ow! Ow!" I howled, as the pain was multiplied upon Anna hugging me.

"Oh mumu God, Elsa. You're awake! You had us worried sick. Well, mostly me. You've been asleep for a long time! More like three days, but it was the longest three days of my life! Inwas going insane. What were you even doing singing your life away like that so late at night? And on my birthday? You should know better than to do that to me? - - Oh, oh, I'm making it worse. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." She rambled before she noticed me in pain from her hug before she jumped off of my bed, guiltily and apologising over and over again.

I breathed a sigh of relief as I stretched my body and got my thoughts together.

"Anna, relax." Kristoff calmed her down as she was on the verge of another rambling marathon.

"How you feelin', Elsa?" Eugene asked me as he handed me a glass of water which I happily took from him.

"Sore. Really Sore. Like that time Gale decided to teach me how to fly, only three times as worse." I answered him as I sat up from my bed and handed him back the glass of water.

"What even happened to you? What do you remember?" Kristoff asked me, while rubbing Anna's arm up and down to help her stay calm.

"Everything from that night, three days ago. A voice is calling me again, onky a different person and a different song. From what I can tell, it's a lullaby neither Arendellian nor Northuldra. Then, it kept whispering in my ear to sing a song. Thunder and Lightning came from the direction of Ahtohallan, and the next thing I know, I was singing my soul out and seeing visions from my powers. I don't even know what came over me." I told them, honestly.