Problems Downstairs ..

"Just breathe..act cool and ask the fucking girl out. Simple" Taehyung shrugs with crossed arms. However the nervous boy in front of him continues to stare ahead as though he's looking at his own death ready to happen.

"Jungkook we've been standing here for over 10 minutes with you just staring at her. Pretty sure your glasses are turning foggy—."

"—I know but Hyung I-I don't think I can ...go through with it now. I'm sorry"

The elder male sighed before touching the boys shoulder. He felt sympathy for his shy friend. "Fine ..lets just try again tomorrow yeah ?"

Jungkook nodded before suddenly freezing. "..no ..tomorrow will just be pushing it further away"

"Soooo you're sayinnng ?"

Jungkook gulped down the nervous lump in his throat, nodding slightly. "I'm gonna do this now" he breathed before suddenly feeling a whack to his shoulder followed by Taehyung grinning. "Ada boy !"

Jungkook was about to step forward till Taehyung pulled him back. "Wait a minute just wait" he fiddled with the boys jelled parted hair , making sure the light brown locks were all in perfect place. "Ok" he nodded in approval.

Jungkook puffed the nervous air out of his cheeks , finally making a move towards the girl. Taehyung watched from a far , a proud grin on his face before sheer horror took over. "W-wait Jungkook !" He quietly yelled and didn't wanna make a scene , but he also didn't want his friend to now continue.

Building up the courage , Jungkook finally took a step closer to the group of friends talking , his eyes only focused on the girl in the middle. Ok just do everything Tae Hyung says. Smile and act cool , then just pop the question and ask her to the movies. Simple

"Erm" The boys feet scudded to a sudden stop , realizing he had almost bumped into the girl.

"Erm. Can I help you with something ?" The girl smiled , no hint of rudeness in her tone , but just genuine curiosity. She was stood wearing a pretty summer dress , her hair short and black just touching her collarbone and the sweetest face he had ever seen.

 She was stood wearing a pretty summer dress , her hair short and black just touching her collarbone and the sweetest face he had ever seen

She looked at Jungkook concerned when he began stuttering out a panicked mumble , his forehead suddenly sweaty under her gaze. She then looked at her friends and they all shrugged their shoulders , not quite knowing what to say.

"B-Bomi I wanted t-to ask you-." The more he talked , the more his body crashed and burned. As though by magic Taehyung swooped an arm around the boys shoulder. "Hey kookie my man. Sorry to interrupt but I need to borrow you"

Jungkook just hid his panicked face by hanging his head low , letting Taehyung excuse the two of them. "Hey kooks don't panick but—." When Taehyung pointed at the boys pants , all became clear as to why he wanted to stop him back there.