Chapter 13

A bright sunny day. Abrupt drizzle was  least expected. But it turned the evening cheerful. Mehek gazed at the rain drops that poured from sky. She looked at Diya who was still fast asleep. She wished to show her the rain and make her listen to its sweet melody. Soon the pleasantness faded as darkness over powered it with thunder and lightning. Just like that night when Rishabh confessed his feelings for her.

Mehek's side of flashback

A woman like you needs to be cherished and loved. You are not a trophy wife to adorn a boring man's life. You are feisty and wild. You need a man who can understand your need and drive you crazy with pleasure", he softly kissed her eyes one by one, "A man like me".

Mehek was too astounded to react. True to his words, Rishabh was everything she had looked forward in her life partner. But she met him after she was betrothed to Shaurya and he is Shaurya's brother. She never thought of pursuing a liaison with Rishabh.

"Mehek, I liked you the minute I saw you. Let me please you the way you deserve", he told hoarsely and captured her lips. She had to admit that it felt good and she didn't defy when he softly pushed her onto the bed.

"You belong to me, Mehek. Not to a buffoon like Shaurya. He is not worldly enough to value you and make you feel special", Rishabh whispered while kissing her jawline and she stifled a moan, "he doesn't love you, Mehek. He is just a lying opportunist". No, he isn't, her sane mind registered. She quickly gained her posture after pushing him away. 

"Baby , what happened?", he tried to bring her into her arms but she defied. "Rishabh, this is  so wrong". She quickly stood up and gathered her things. "You liked it, Mehek. I know you want it too", Rishabh tried to coax her but she didn't sway. "It was a mistake. I am sorry if  I lead you on", she tried to apologize. "What the hell, Mehek! You came here to trigger me and now you are leaving me cold. Not done", Rishabh's anger scared her so she quickly walked away. In no time she was at the door but her spirits were dampened since it was drizzling.

She stood unsure at the steps when Rishabh invited her again, "Come in, Mehek. Let's talk about it. You won't be able to leave in this weather anyway". But she shook her head in denial. "FINE! Then get the f*uck out of here", he angrily slammed the door on her. Mehek didn't mind the rain anymore. She started to walk away and then trotted in rain. 

Mehek didn't know how but her footsteps didn't stop until she reached Shaurya's apartment. By then it had been raining heavily and her flimsy fashionable short dress didn't provide much protection to her body. With trembling hands she knocked his door and hugged herself to stay warm.

Shaurya opened the door. His staggered gait and the half empty bottle of beer held in his hand indicated that he has been drinking. He looked tired but was evidently surprised to find Mehek. "What are you doing here at this hour?", he asked anxiously. She pushed past him and entered his apartment.

"I went to see Rishabh", her words made him angry but he remained put. Mehek went on, "We were in the bedroom in cellar of his studio. We were just talking but then he kissed me and ...". "Mehek, please stop it", he yelled covering his ears, "Spare me! Atleast for once" . "Nothing happened", Mehek yelled back. She was hurt by his broken state but she needed to tell him.

"I don't know why but I stopped him", Mehek continued, "But it doesn't change the fact that I went to him. I shouldn't have but I did. It was wrong. God! I sound so pathetic". Silence prevailed for few moments. "Why are you here, Mehek?', Shaurya asked calmly. "I don't know", she was baffled, "I just...I thought....God ! I am so confused", she held her head. 

"You did it for me, Mehek. Accept it. You are falling for me", he told with a smirk. "NO!", she denied vehemently, "You are getting it all wrong", she breathed hard, "Can't you see it, Shaurya? I am totally wrong for you. Today I back out but what if next time..", she closed her eye feeling disgust on herself, "Eventually you will end up hurt and I don't want it". 

"So you care for me", he smirked. "No, I don't ", she then shook her head, "May be a little. I don't know". She was so confused still went on blabbering, "I am not good for you, Shaurya. You deserve better. So break up with me...". She couldn't finish her words because without warning he grabbed and kissed her forcefully.

Mehek was shocked and struggled but he didn't relent. He pinned her to nearby wall and continued to assault her lips. It didn't last for long as she gave in to his torture. Soon she was responding passionately. Her fingers sifted through his thick man while tilting her head to deepen the kiss. She opened her mouth, welcoming his tongue to explore her. 

She didn't mind when he pulled down thin straps of her dress from her shoulders and grabbed her assets. He fondled them and they were perked to his attention. She wished his mouth was on her hard n*pples. As if reading her thoughts, he came over them while Mehek moaned in pleasure when his mouth gratified her.

Mehek had no idea how they landed on the couch and she didn't care. His mouth and hands were doing wonders on her body. Not even for once she felt it was wrong or had urge to stop him. She was almost naked except for her designer dress which was now bunched at her waist like an ugly tutu. 

She gasped when he tore away her panties and felt his head between her thighs. It was too intimate and she knew they should stop. But all sane thoughts left her when she felt his warm tongue on her soft bud. Rather than encouraging him to carry on and begging him to make her c*m, she couldn't do anything. She didn't last long and in few strokes, she shuddered and came on his tongue while screaming his name in ecstasy.

A taunting smirk played on his lips when he came over her again. He kissed her again while harshly tearing away remaining clothing from her body. She was naked beneath him and could taste herself on his lips. Somehow it aroused her more. While she was lost in his seductive kiss, he plunged his finger into her glistening folds . It softly moved in & out of her wet tunnel. Mehek yelped in pain when he added another finger. 

"You are so tight, Baby", he humoured. It brought her back to earth and she squirmed beneath him, "Shaurya, I have never gone this far". He quickly ceased him ministration and withdrew from her. "Are you a virgin?", he asked skeptically. Mehek looked down embarrassed and nodded. 

It was evident that none, even her fiancé didn't expect her to be untouched. Her wild and carefree nature gave her wrong reputation. Even she never intended to remain a virgin but was waiting for the right man. She didn't know what to feel when Shaurya completely removed himself from her. She was ready for rejection and tried to covered her bare body . But he scoped her like a bride while her arms went around his neck."Bed will be more comfortable", he smiled  mischievously and kissed her again. She giggled and kissed him back with same vigour.

Their union was painful. Mehek cried out in pain when he broke her hymen. She wept, begging him to stop while clinging onto his shoulders. Shaurya tried his best to make her comfortable. He was gentle and caring. He apologized for hurting her still reminded the truth that it was inevitable. He tried his best to distract her by uttering sweet nothings into her ear. 

Once she felt better he proceeded and picked up a rhythm. Finally he brought her to realm where pain and pleasure resided in unison. She reached her climax while he lasted for few more minutes. Finally after being spend, he fell on her yet careful not to crash her under his weight. She enjoyed her first time to the fullest  and he too seemed to share the same feeling.

Mehek trembled as aftermath. She was getting back her breath when he parted away. She was disappointed while losing his warmth. She could perceive that he collected his cloths and went away. 

Mehek turned and curled into fetal position. She bit down on her lips not to cry out loud. She felt used and spoiled. She thought may be Shaurya was different from other men who used women just for their pleasure. But he too was same. He had his fun with her body and left her like a soiled piece of cloth.