Chapter 21

Shaurya and Mehek were fully drenched while knocking at the door. After several minutes when none replied Shaurya forced their entry into it. The cottage seemed to be deserted. Except for the single bulb that had attracted their attention, it had nothing to prove to be inhabited. 

Mehek shivered while hugging her sides and Shaurya was no different.He quickly looked around the house to find something to keep them warm. The fireplace looked dingy but dry enough to light fire. He gathered some dry wood pieces, waste papers & cast away tattered clothes. After many failed attempts, he managed to start fire . 

"We need keep adding dry things to keep the fire alive. Else we will freeze to death", he told her. He had discarded his jacket and shirt while wishing he could get out of his wet trousers. Mehek tore her eyes away from him so he won't catch her gawking at his well chiseled body. She was still in her wet dress that stuck to her body like second skin. He checked his shirt and handed it over to her, "Mehek, it is almost dry and definitely better than your cloths. Change into it else you will fall sick".

Mehek didn't want to agree but her trembling body didn't adhere to it. She went to a dark corner and striped away her wet clothes before covering herself with his shirt. When she returned, Shaurya had moved closer to fire to keep himself warm. He was trembling & rubbing his palms continuously until he saw her enticing legs near him. 

Shaurya gaped at her, "You are looking damn s*xy". Mehek looked away while turning crimson and he realised that he had uttered it aloud. "I mean...what I wanted to say...It was a compliment...You always looked stunning in short dresses", he tried to covered up. Mehek gave a vacant smile as of trying contemplate her reply.

"But I no longer feel comfortable in such clothes. I am content with what I have. Tonight, I agreed to dress up as your arm candy since you insisted. Moreover, I didn't want to embarrass you with my dowdy cloths", she spoke plainly. She sat near him while trying to get warmth of fire. 

"To tell you the truth, I felt weird", she told him but he didn't understand her and threw her a questioning glance. "Wearing Swati's cloths & accessories and parading around with her husband. It was really odd", Mehek spoke her mind. Somehow their solitude and situation gave her courage to speak her mind. He smirked, "Cloths and jewelry belonged to Swati. I am not sure about me". Mehek looked at him being puzzled.

"She remained by best friend. Till her last breath", he took a deep breath, "Because none could take your place, Mehek. Neither my heart nor my soul craved for another. And definitely not my body"He leaned forward to kiss her lips but she moved away. "You are drunk, Shaurya", she warned him. "I am in my senses Mehek and trust me when I say this a precious moment. Just like our first time", he pulled her closer. He bit her earlobe earning a soft moan from her, "that night had always kept me sane for long". "Please don't", she tried hard to keep him away, "this is wrong". He cupped her face in his palms. They faced one another emotionally.

 "Haven't your hurt me enough by rejecting me, Mehek? Why can't you give in like that night? Despite being broken heart, it is still most pleasurable moment of my life", he told painfully

 "Haven't your hurt me enough by rejecting me, Mehek? Why can't you give in like that night? Despite being broken heart, it is still most pleasurable moment of my life", he told painfully. Mehek felt as if he is pleading her to let him make love to her. She was almost lost when he started to pepper kisses on her neck and sucked her soft spot. She moaned his name in agony and pleasure. "I love hearing your moans, Mehek", he sucked it again and she was sure it will leave a hickey next day.

Mehek failed to fight any more. Partly because she desired him and partly because she didn't want to hurt Shaurya. Yet Rishabh had scarred her enough to feel repelled by physical intimacy. Flashes of her past haunted her but when Shaurya laid her down and came over her, those scary thoughts faded away. 

She wasn't afraid anymore. Since with Shaurya, it was always beyond lust. Even when she had denied her feeling for him, she loved him. After losing him, she had realised her true feelings for him. She loves him ardently. Tonight she wished to be loved and not robbed of her dignity. And Shaurya made her feel cherished. It was enough for her to accept him and give herself to him again.

He discarded his clothes and freed her from his thin shirt. The fire was dying but passion burned their body. Mehek was composed since the darkness covered flaws of her body. She was no longer the trim & prop youngster. She had gained weight and cellulite prevailed on her buttocks & thighs. Her inhibitions vapourised when he adored her body with his touch. "They have grown bigger", he groped her breast before rubbing her n*pples, "I love them". He didn't waste anymore minute to feast on her assets. Her moans and gasps turned him on, more & more.

His member was painfully hard and wanted action. Years of abstinence, made him restless and impatient. He touched her nether lips and found her glistening with need. She ached for him to be inside her. He couldn't wait any longer and without warning thrust into her sensitive folds. Mehek screamed in pain due to sudden intrusion. It's been long since she had been with a man and it still hurt her to adjust. "Baby, you are still so tight", he whispered into her, "and you are all mine". He kissed her hungrily. "I need you so badly", with those words, he started to thrust into her with vigour.

Soon they picked up the rhythm, gratifying eachother with immense pleasure. He was touching her pleasure points like a talented musician on his instrument. She shuddered around him while succumbing to her org*sm . In few thrusts, he too joined her. "It was awesome", he fell on her being spend while she tried to get back her senses. He kissed her lips while removing him from her. Mehek curled to a side, trying to catch her breath and rest her body. But he hugged her from behind and spoke hoarsely, "Night is still young, Baby".

Dedicated to all reader who wanted MehRya Romance 🥰. Will this night be a gift or curse for MehRya? Share your thoughts. And please vote for the chapter 😁

All the images are downloaded from internet. Author doesn't own them.