6

Rouge Got there in about a day, since she got there by a helicopter instead of a car. She got dropped off right at the hotel. She got her own room, which Shadow was sorta jealous of, but he also wasn't for some reason?

Shadow and Sonic went down to meet her outside, they stayed silent as they walked to Rouge. They felt awkward, it was different when they were in a hotel room, then when they weren't.

Rouge smiled at the boys, surprised to see they both looked good in condition. She had a very hard time believing they hadn't fought once!

"Hey boy's!" Rouge said as he walked over to them, with a big grin on her face.

Shadow didn't like her grin, considering she only made that grin when she was up to something suspicious.

"Hi Rouge." Sonic smiled.

"Commander told me you two hadn't fought once, does that mean something?" She asked with a smirk, her devilish eyes seeming as if she was looking into their souls.

Sonic and Shadow both shook there heads. "No!" They said at the same time. They took it a different way then what she had meant.

"Jeez, what is so wrong with you two and being best friends?!" Rouge asked with a huff. "You two would be perfect friends!"

Shadow and Sonic felt less on edge when they found out she only meant as in friends, but hearing that made their heart ache a little... I wonder why?

"Quit being so sour about it, come on let's go!" Rouge said as she began to walk to the car.

Shadow and Sonic both followed her to the car they'd be taking. Rouge wanted to get a look at his temple herself, you know the saying 'as blind as a bat'? Well, in this case, there's no blind bats, more like blind hedgehogs.

It was about a hour drive in silence until they got there. Rouge went out first and began looking, looking carefully at everything.

"We've already looked there!" Shadow said, in a tone of annoyance at the white bat.

Rouge sent a glare at them. "Well we all know your fucking blind! So get over it!" She hissed at him, then continued her look.

Shadow rolled his eyes and shut up.

Sonic noticed how much different the ebony hedgehog was when they were out of the room and with others verses when they are alone in their hotel room, without others.

Rouge looked at the temples entrance. "What if you have to speak to it?" She thought out loud.

"That's the most idiotic thing you've said." Shadow huffed as he crossed his arms.

"I will fucking break your skull if you don't shut you trap!" Rouge snapped at him, a glare forming in her eyes.

Shadow rolled his eyes and walked away to look around the temple.

Sonic wondered why Shadow was acting so aggressive now, he wasn't like this before when it was just them two. Was Rouge coming a bad idea?