21

Millah and Sky were up above in the kingdom celebrating that Slash was once again locked up for good.

It was such a achievement, it meant a lot for the sake of the kingdom and the planet the Mobians lived on for that matter.

Meanwhile, Sonic, Silver and Rouge had been looking for hours for Shadow and Mephiles, but to their luck they found absolutely nothing.

Rouge was worried sick about the boys and so were Silver and Sonic, they were all praying that they'd all be okay.

That's when a bright light surrounded them, then screaming was heard. They looked up to find Shadow and Mephiles falling from the sky.

"You idiot! Why didn't you make us land the the ground!" Mephiles yelled as they fell from high above.

"I didn't mean to! I wasn't thinking Okay?!" Shadow yelled back as they fell.

Rouge, Silver, and Sonic were running around like chickens beneath them, holding their arms out to catch them, which thankfully they did.

Mephiles landed in Silvers arms and Shadow landed in Sonics arms, both of them landing safely in their mates arms. Though it was a bit embarrassing because Rouge was completely fan girling.

"That's so cute! Ah I Gotta get a photo!" Rouge said with a squeal, grabbing her phone out and taking a quick picture, the flash going off as she took it.

The four boys were blushing from embarrassment from how Rouge was acting at the moment, to which Rouge just giggled.

Rouge cleared her throat and put her phone away. "Well um, where the hell were you guys?!" Rouge asked with a angered tone. "We were out looking for you bastards for hours!" The white bat crosses her arms together and tapped her foot impatiently, waiting for a answer out of one of the two hedgehogs from across from her.

"We kinda got uhm kidnaped for a few moments there, but we escaped!" Shadow replied, he then flashed a smile. "We also restored the forest as you could probably tell. We also kicked a demons ass!" Shadow spoke with a proud smirk.

"Ugh I didn't barely understand a thing you said." Rouge yawns. "I just can't wait to get home finally. I can't stand hotel rooms." The white bat complains.

Everyone laughed and they began to head home, the last thing that was needed to be done was to give him a report on what happened...

And well, Sonic and Shadow still needed to break the news to their friends about each other...