26

Rouge soon pulled up in the hospitals parking lot and rushed inside, though she was stopped by a cop. She looked at the cop and seen the cop was with a child.

"Are you Rouge The Bat?" The cop asked softly.

Rouge slowly nodded. "Yes I am." The white bat replied.

"Great. This child was with Shadow when he was attacked earlier today. We don't have any where else to bring her to, so we were hoping you could watch over her until Shadow is better and can watch her again?" The cop asked Rouge.

Rouge now knew that Shadow was alive, and going to make it from what the cop had said and nodded, smiling as she looked at the girl. She noticed the girl in as very filthy.

"Sure, I don't mind." Rouge had replied to the cop with a smile.

The cop nods. "Thank you Rouge."

Rouge smiles and nods. "No problem officer, it's my pleasure to help." The white bat replied.

The cop then walks out, going back on duty and Rouge and the girl go to the waiting room and take a seat in the chairs.

Rouge wanted to find out more on what happened and looked at the little girl.

"What's your name?" Rouge asked the little girl.

"My name is Mars." The little girl replied with a smile.

Rouge nods and smiles back. "It's nice to meet you Mars. Do you mind maybe explaining to me what happened?" The white bat asked.

"Well, it all started when I seen Shadow walking down the street. I heard whispers about him and Sonic dating. I go up to him and ask him about it and he said that they were. He must had noticed I was on my own, and I explained to him I had escaped the orphanage a while ago and had no parents. He took me in and we went to his house. When we were almost there this pink hedgehog with this huge hammer starts attacking Shadow and I. Shadow got hit first, she then swung at me and I quickly dodge and ran to the house, I found a phone and quickly dial 911. The police soon arrived and took the girl into custody as Shadow was sent to the hospital in a ambulance. I was left with the police." Mars explained to the white bat across from her, sitting properly on her chair.

Rouges eyes widened. "Oh my, that's horrible! She must had found out about Sonic and Shadow being together. Good thing that physcopath is finally where she belongs, and hopefully for a long time as well." She sighed as she shook his head, mad that Amy would ever do such thing to Shadow, and as well as take it as far as to try and attack Mars as well.

"Do you know her?" Mars asked, tilting her head to the side a little with a raised brow.

Rouge nods. "Yes her names Amy Rose. She's completely obsessed with Sonic and wants him to date her in all that, even though he's clearly never gonna do that and clearly isn't interested a single bit." She replied the Mars with a soft sigh.

"Talk about taking a obsession too far. Sheesh, I feel bad for Sonic, must be hard having a crazy fan girl always doing something wrong." Mars replied with a shake of her head.

Rouge nods in agreement, then sighs, looking down for a moment in thought.

Mars stayed quiet, looking over at the lady at the desk, she wondered when she would call them back so they could see Shadow. She also hoped Shadow was okay. She was worried about her father. I mean who would blame her? What had happened what scary and no child should ever have to live through seeing their parent being attacked by a crazy lady who was just plain out jealous...