20

Rouge, Sonic, and Silver seen a figure of a forest began to grow from a distance. Their eyes widened when they realized what was going on.

"Their restoring the forest!" Rouge said in shock, as she watched the forest restore its self.

Sonics eyes sparkled in amazement as he watched, he started walking towards the forest that was devolving.

"Let's go find them!" Silver said as he started walking with Sonic towards the forest.

Rouge nods in agreement and follows them to the forest. As they walked the forest was soon fully developed.

When they got there they were in a state of confusion when they seen that the boys were no where to be found.

Rouge, Silver, and Sonic were very worried about Shadow and Mephiles, not knowing what had happened to them.

"Where are they?" Silver asked worriedly.

"I'm not sure... They gotta be around here somewhere!" Rouge replied as she looked around, trying to see if they were maybe just hiding.

The thing was, Mephiles and Shadow weren't hiding, or trying to prank them or something like that... they were being held hostage by Slash.

Slash made a evil laugh as his black wings fluttered behind him. His pure white eyes looked as if they could pierce into ur soul.

Shadow and Mephiles were in a cell, chained to the wall, they were squirming around, trying to get out of what was holding them back.

Slash didn't notice that the two were very close to getting out, he underestimated Shadow and Mephiles strength and power they behold.

"Thank you for setting me free boys." Slash smirked as he patted the boys head. "You were much help, but I don't need you anymore." Slash spoke as he created a chaos spear with his hand. "Your family will be great full to be reunited with you two." Slash chuckled before sending the chaos spears at the boys with no regrets.

Shadow and Mephiles quickly ripped out of the chains and dodged the chaos spear coming their way.

Shadow glared at Slash. "This time we will finish the job those pathetic guardians could never do correctly! Shadow growled as he created a chaos spear and sent it back at Slash.

Slash eyes widened as he quickly dodged the chaos spear, he sent chaos spears back but Shadow and Mephiles quickly dodged the chaos spears safely.

There was a necklace around Slash's neck, if you got a hold of it and opened it up Slash could be resealed into the necklace.

A females voice rang through Shadow and Mephiles head, telling them to get the necklace and to seal Slash in the necklace.

Shadow and Mephiles quickly broke out of the cell and followed the random females voice directions, and started to run after Slash.

Slash eyes widened, and he was trying to throw them off task, but it didn't work. Mephiles went and tackled Slash to the ground and Shadow went and ripped off the necklace off Slash's neck.

Slash eyes widened with fear as he was pinned down the ground by Mephiles, he squirmed trying to get out of his grip.

"Please Shadow! Don't do it! We can work this out! I won't kill you if you don't do it! Come one please!" Slash panicked as he squirmed.

"Enough with your bullshit!" Shadow growled as he tore open the necklace. "It's time you've been put to a stop officially!" Shadow said with a growl.

The necklace glowed as it started to suck Slash inside of it, causing him to start and disappear into the necklace.

Slash screamed in agony as he pleaded for them to stop, his voice was starting to fade.

Shadow only smirked and watched the demon disappear into the necklace.

Eventually the screaming stopped and Slash was completely gone. Shadow quickly closed the necklace.

Shadow smiled. "We did it!" The ebony hedgehog cheered.

Mephiles smiles and nodded. "We sure did." He chuckled with a smile.