10

Shadow walked into the temple first, when rouge and Sonic tried to walk in, some sort of force field prevented them from doing so.

"The hell? Why can't we get in?" Rouge asked, as she tried to get in.

"Maybe it because it only allows one person at a time? Or maybe it only allows there person who opened the temple?" Sonic replied to the white bat, as he looked at Shadow who was in the temple.

Rouge sighed. "Well Shadow, your on your own in there. Take pictures of anything that seems important, write down notes of anything important." The white bat said as she handed Shadow a camera and note pad.

Shadow nodded. "I will, don't worry." The ebony hedgehog replied as he took the note pad and camera, and held them.

Rouge nodded. "Good luck. Don't get lost." She warned.

"Come on Rouge, trust me, I'm not going to get lost in this small ass temple." Shadow reassured the white bat, seeming confident.

"Mhm, hope you prove me wrong." Rouge replied as she crossed her arms together, and narrowed her eyes a bit. "If you do get lost, we won't be able to save you. Just fair warning." She warned.

Shadow felt a shiver go down his back as he nodded slowly. "Got it." He replied.

"Stay safe! You don't know what could be in there!" Sonic added. He smiled and handed Shadow a flash light. "You never know when you might need this."

Shadow nodded and took the flash light. "Thanks. I better get going before it gets dark. Cya guys soon." The ebony hedgehog said, before turning around and going deeper into the temple, soon unable to be seen.

Rouge sighed and sat down, as well as Sonic. They didn't really have much to do considering they couldn't enter the temple.

Rouge decided to spark you a conversation. "So, anything going on between you and Shadow? You two seem to be getting along fairly well." She asked as a smirk formed on her face, looking Sonic into the eyes.

"W-What?! No!" Sonic replied as a little blush came into his muzzle. "We've just gotten along that's all! Don't take it out of context!" Sonic hid his face in his hands in pure embarrassment.

Rouge laughed at Sonics reaction. "No need to be so embarrassed and offensive! I was simply joking blue." The white bat stated.

"Not funny." Sonic spoke, as his blush increased from the embarrassment he was feeling, keeping his hands on his face.

Hours and hours had past, and there were no signs of Shadow, which made Rouge and Sonic a bit concerned. It was going to become dark soon.

"I swear if that idiot got lost..." Rouge muttered to herself as she groaned, checking her watch for the time, tapping her foot impatiently.

Sonic paced back and forth, hoping Shadow was okay. All the azure hedgehog could hope for was the best for Shadow. The blue hedgehog hoped Shadow was safe in there and that nothing happened to him.