16

Silver went into the room Mephiles was sleeping in, he went over to the edge of the bed and shook the sleeping hedgehog a little in attempts to wake the sleeping beauty up.

Mephiles just rolled over, not affected by Silver shaking him like he was, staying asleep peacefully in the comfort of his bed.

"Mephy, wake up!" Silver whispered in Mephiles ear, trying this as his next attempted to wake him up and get his ass out of bed.

Mephiles ear flickered as he groaned and rolled over again, slowly opening his eyes. "What?" The sleepy hedgehog asked as he yawned, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

"Visitors are coming over." Silver replied as he turned on the light. "Get up." The white hedgehog demanded.

"This late at night?! Why?" Mephiles whined as he sat up tiredly, looking at Silver with tired eyes, not wanting to get up.

"Because Rouge, Sonic, and Shadow are coming over, it's something about a mission that you can help out with I'm assuming... They didn't tell me any details but there gonna be here soon. So get your ass up!" Silver said as he pulled off his blanket, keeping it away so he couldn't grab it.

Mephiles made a tired groan and sat up. "Fine." He muttered as he stretched, making a small yawn once again.

Silver smiled and kissed his cheek. "Thank you! I'll be down stairs waiting for you, get ready. You have massive bed head!" He spoke with a small wink, fluffing out Mephiles quills, before leaving the room.

Mephiles made a small laugh before getting up, he grabbed his brush and started brushing out his quills, so they weren't looking like a rats nest.

Silver waited downstairs on the couch for Sonic, Rouge, and Shadow to come over. He wondered what they needed to come over for...

Mean while back with Sonic, Shadow, and Rouge, they were nearing Silver's house. They drove quietly, Sonic and Shadow still being a bit awkward.

Sonic was still being silent, which Rouge was starting to become a bit suspicious of, but just stayed quiet about it for the moment, knowing they didn't have time to discuss it at the moment.

Right when they pulled into Silvers driveway, Mephiles had just finished getting ready and was downstairs sitting next to Silver.

The three got out of the car and headed to the porch, and to the front door. Once they reached there, Rouge knocked on the door.

Silvers ear twitched to the knock, he got up and went and opened the door, he then let them into his house, closing the door behind them.

Mephiles curiously looked at them, wondering what they needed help from him for the mission for? He watched them sit down at the couch across from him.

Silver sat down next to Mephiles and looked at them, glancing over at Mephiles, seeing his curious look at them.

Rouge and Sonic looked over at Shadow, expecting him to explain everything. Mephiles and Silver looked at Shadow as well.

Shadow bit his lip nervously, then sighed, and explained everything to Mephiles, a bit nervous for his reaction.

Mephiles was shocked, and took a few moments to process everything before responding. "So you need my help?" Mephiles asked.

Shadow nodded. "Right." He held out his hand for a handshake. "You in?"

Mephiles nodded. "I'm in." He grabbed his hand and gave him a hand shake.

At that very moment, a light went around Mephiles and Shadow, memories started to fill there minds faster then Sonic could run.

Sonic, Rouge, and Silver watched with wide eyes, seeing the light Circle them. They didn't know what In the world was going on.

Shadow and Mephiles both gasped and moved their hands away, they held there heads, looking at each other with surprised and shocked expressions.

"You weren't lying..." Mephiles mumbled, staring at his brother in shock.