23

Rouge, Shadow, and Sonic were now walking to the exit, Sonic and Shadow had still been holding hands, which Rouge was still suspicious of.

"What's with you two holding hands? Did they get glued together?" Rouge joked, as they went out the exit. "You two were holding hands through out the whole meeting, I'm surprise Commander didn't notice." The white bat chuckled.

Shadow and Sonic quickly stopped holding hands and blushed in embarrassment, to which Rouge laughed, and made a small smirk.

"So they weren't glued together... Are you guys hiding something from me?" Rouge said in a suspicious tone, quickly going in front of them, so they couldn't quickly run off.

Shadow and Sonic were now stuck with her standing in front of them. They gave each other a nervous glance before looking back to Rouge.

Rouge crossed her arms together, waiting for a answer from the two love birds in front of her, looking at them with a suspicious raised brow.

Sonic was horrible at lying, he made a nervous sweat drop. He glanced over over at Shadow with a nervous look, before looking back at Rouge, unable to hold it in any longer.

"Shadow and I are together now and we've been dating for the last few days!" Sonic said quickly and a bit loudly, as if he was in a panic.

It was now out, the secret was now out. Everyone who was around them looked and stared at the three of them.

Shadow froze from the stares, as Rouge gasped and jumped up and down in excitement, fan girling.

"Wait really! Oh my god that's adorable! You should of told me sooner!" Rouge squeaked, not noticing the stares the three of them were getting from the mobians around them.

"Well uhm..." Sonic was just embarrassed he had just yelled that out loud for everyone to hear, feeling completely and utterly embarrassed.

As time went on more people found out. It spread like wild fire, one by one everyone got told, the story got a bit twisted and mixed up as it got told but it was mainly the point where Sonic and Shadow are together!

Some were happy about, and some we're against it. Most of those people were homophobic who were against the matter. Other people just really didn't give any shit and minded their own business about the whole matter. Everyone still had their own opinions about his relationship but none of it matter to Sonic and Shadow, it was their choice and they aren't going to just listen to some hater Christians, Catholics, and any religious beliefs that were against two males being together. Not that all religious people were like that, but there were still those people who were very much homophobic because of what they think their own religion accepts.

One specific person wasn't very happy to hear the news, her name was Amy Rose, Sonics supposed 'girlfriend'.

Amy grabbed her hammer and headed out her house, she had a death wish, and their name may or may not have been Shadow The Hedgehog...