18

"Miss! The sons has risen to restore the forest!" A young boy hedgehog, with long navy blue quills, yellow eyes, and flawless beautiful wings fluttering from behind him.

The women much bigger then the younger boy made a smile as she looked down at the looking glass she made so that she could see what was going on.

Both the younger boy and the older and much larger women were a bit transparent, seeming like they could disappear at any given moment!

"We must keep those friends of theirs from getting in the way!" The young boy exclaimed as his eyes sparkled with excitement.

"Don't worry young one, I already got that covered." The women smirked as she snapped her fingers, causing both Mpehiles and Shadow to teleport straight to where they needed to be.

The boy jumped up and down out of excitement. "Once the power is restored, will be able to get things and running back to how they used to be! The world will become such a more healthier place!" The young boy clapped in excitement as the looked up at the woman. "Isn't this amazing Millah?" The young boy asked.

The women smiled and patted the young ones head. "Yes, it is amazing dear." The women smiled sweetly at the boy, pulling him up to her lap. "I won't be ill much longer, I'll be able to rule this kingdom much better." The women spoke as she groomed the young ones quills with her soft hands. "I'll be able to heal earth from all it's hatred, and the world will be a happy place."

The boy purred in respond as he smiled widely, his eyes sparkled with hope.

The women smiled back kindly as she cupped his cheeks, looking into his eyes. "But one thing is Sky, we can't change people's perspective." The women sighed.

"What do you mean Millah?" The boy asked innocently, looking into her eyes.

"Well Sky, you see, we might be able to restore the forest, it's power, and return to world to a much healthier place, but that doesn't mean to can change how people act. Evil will still roam around earth, and that evil will be from both humans and mobians, it's nothing we can control. Best we can hope for is that the humans don't go against the mobians again and take away everything like they had before." The women explained as she looked back into the boys eyes with a sad frown.

The boy made a pout. "Why do those humans always have to go against them? I don't understand! What did we do to them..." The boys ears flatten as he looked up at the women with a sad frown.

The lady sighed. "Greed..." She replied as she nuzzled the boys forehead. "Sin..." She added as she held his hand.

The boy made a soft purr, as he looked down with a soft sigh. "It's unfair." The young boy frowned as he looked down.

The women gently patted his head. "Let's focus on the brothers for now, no reason to think about something that doesn't have a chance to happen yet." The lady said as she lifted to boys chin up with a soft smile. "We must remember that there is about to be a lot of changes happening to this world." The lady stated.

The boy nodded, his ears peeking back up, as his smile returned to his face, his eyes sparkling with excitement once again.

Both the older women and younger boy looked back down at the looking glass, going back to watching the two brothers save the forest they all once called their very own home...