15

They soon got back to the hotel. They went into Shadows and Sonics room to discuss what Shadow had to tell them.

They all sat down, Rouge and Sonic looked at Shadow curiously, wondering why they couldn't just go to the forest now.

Rouge looked at Shadow was no patience. "So, spit it out." She said bluntly, as she crossed her arms together, wanting to know what was going on.

Shadow sighed. "We have to find Mephiles first." The ebony hedgehog replied, as he played with his fingers nervously.

"Mephiles? Why him?" Rouge asked, raising a brow in question.

"Mephiles and I are the only ones who can restore the forest and its power. The book I was reading stated that me and him were the only ones who could open the temple." Shadow replied.

"And how do you know Mephiles is the one who can also open the temple and restore the power with you?" Rouge asked.

"I had a flash back. I touch the wall and had a flash back of when me and him were younger, he was in a heated argument with my father." Shadow replied, biting his lip.

"But... you were created at the ARK?" Sonic spoke up, looking at Shadow with questionable eyes.

"They must have lied about that to make sure they didn't get in trouble with the law." Rouge replied to Sonic. "Remember that article I showed you guys? It said that subject 126? That could possibly be you Shadow." Rouge spoke to the two.

"It has to be." Shadow replied. "What I read said that soon Mephiles and I will both regain our memories when we see each other, which is why we must find him, to one, help restore the forest, and also to regain our memories and to find out more of the truth." The ebony hedgehog stated.

"Well, I may know exactly where he is." Rouge said with a smirk. The white bat pulled out her phone and dialed a number, she put it up to her ear and waited for the person she was calling to answer.

A white hedgehog groaned and paused his tv show, and looked at his phone to see Rouge was calling him. He answer the phone after looking. "Hello?" He spoke into the phone.

"Hello Silver! It's Rouge... I was wondering if you happened to have seen Mephiles around and may know where he is at this very moment?" Rouge asked, as she looked at Sonic and Shadow.

Sonic and Shadow both wondered how in the world Silver could possibly know where in the world Mephiles was at this very moment in time.

"Oh Mephiles is actually at my house, hes sleeping right now. Why do you wanna know?" Silver asked as he looked up at the ceiling.

"We need him, it too much to explain over phone." Rouge replied. "And I don't want to have to explain this more then once." The white bat added.

"Oh okay, I understand." Silver replied as he stood up. "I'll go wake up Mephiles. You coming here or do you want to meet up somewhere?" The white hedgehog asked.

"I'll come to your place, Sonic and Shadow will be along with me just so you know before hand." Rouge replied.

"Oh okay, see you soon then." Silver spoke as he began to walk upstairs to the bedroom of the household.

"See you soon." Rouge replied back before hanging up on the phone, then looking at Sonic and Shadow. "We gotta start heading to Silvers house, he's waking up Mephiles right at the moment." Rouge spoke to the hedgehogs across from her.

They both nodded at the white bat, both a bit confused on how Silver knew where Mephiles was and when did they become on talking terms.

"Oh right, I'm sure you guys don't know. Mephiles and Silver are dating!" Rouge spoke up to the two, smiling.

They both made a 'O' shape with their mouths and nodded slowly, processing what they had just been told in their minds.

"Now come on guys! We don't have all night now!' Rouge said as she stood up, putting her phone away.

They both nodded and stood up with the White bat. They all made their ways out of the hotel, heading out to Silvers house.