28

Sonic quickly got ready and ran straight to the hospital. He was very pissed about what Amy had done to his mate, and was also worried and concerned for Shadow.

As soon as he got there he asked for Shadows room number and darted to the room quickly. Once he got to the room, he made sure it was the right room number before knocking at the door.

Rouge ear twitched as she went to the door and opened in, assuming it was Sonic. When she opened the door she seen a concerned blue hedgehog in the doorway. She let him in and he went over and went straight to Shadow.

"Are you okay?" Sonic asked in concern, looking at his lover, worried for him.

Shadow smiled softly and nodded. "I'm fine Sonic, don't worry." Shadow grabbed Sonics hand. "I want you to meet someone." He spoke softly.

Sonic raised a brow. Someone popped up on the other side of the bed suddenly, which happened to be a little girl. Sonic got confused and raised a brow.

"Meet Mars. My adoptive daughter." Shadow spoke, still holding Sonics hand.

Sonic was shocked, as he looked at Mars. "You adopted her?" The blue hedgehog asked. He wasn't shocked in a bad way, it was just Shadow changed so much just from the mission. It was wild to him that he could just have a sudden change of heart in the short of time.

Shadow nods, then he explained why he adopted Mars and Sonic Awed.

Mars then smiled. "So, would Sonic technically be my mom if your technically my dad?" Mars asked Shadow with a curious look.

Sonic blushed hearing that as Shadow smiled a bit, looking at Mars then to Sonic.

"It's up to Sonic. Would you like to help me raise Mars?" Shadow asked Sonic with a smile.

Sonics always wanted a family of his own one day, it was one of his dreams. I never thought it be possible though. He happily nods. "Yes! I would love to." The azure hedgehog said happily.

Mars smiled widely and ran over and hugged Sonic. "Yay! Thank you!" She said with a smile, so happy about Sonic agreeing to be her mom.

Sonic smiled and hugged back. "Your welcome sweetie." The blue hedgehog replied with a wide smile.

Rouge fan girled a bit in the background, so happy that Sonic and Shadow were able to start a family together. She knew that this relationship would probably never end, and she was definitely happy about that.

Shadow smiled seeing Mars and Sonic hug each other. He wish he could get up and hug them as well but he's stuck on be rest for two weeks, so even if he tried he'd end up hurting himself in the process.

Sonic then looked to Shadow. "When do you get off bed rest?" The blue hedgehog asked curiously.

"In about two weeks." Shadow replied.

"I can stay with you for two weeks and help around if you want?" Sonic asked with a smile.

Shadow smiled and nodded. "Sure."

Sonic smiled and went over and kissed Shadows forehead, to which Shadow purred in return from the kiss.

Rouge made a small aw at that. "You guys are so adorable!" The white bat said with a wide smile, clapping her hands a bit.

Shadow and Sonic blushed a bit with a sheepish smile.

Rouge chuckled at there reaction and smiled. "No need to be embarrassed! It's so cute!" The white bat said with a small laugh.

Shadow and Sonic chuckled a bit as well and smiled to each other.

Mars giggled at them, and looked to Rouge. "Your right!"

Rouge smiles. "When aren't I right?" The white bat said with a confident smirk.

"Every time I prove you wrong!" Shadow spoke up with a challenging smirk, making a small laugh.

Rouge looked over and crossed her arms together sending him a playful glare. "I wouldn't be so cocky, certainly sense your the one in the hospital bed." The white bat said with a small playful huff, joking around.

Shadow chuckled and sighed. "Aw yes, wouldn't want to get hammered down again!" The ebony hedgehog chuckled.

The others laughed at Shadows joke.