19

Shadow and Mephile were teleported right to the place they needed to be, with out questioning anything they ran straight to a large, over grown tree was in the middle of where the forest originally was.

The tree glowed a gold color as the brothers got closer to it, the glow coming from the tree made it much more easier to see in the dark.

A voice guided them on what to do, and where to go, the voice just echoing through their minds, they didn't question a single thing.

'Now, circle around the tree, and repeat as I say.' A orders women's voice echoed through the brothers minds.

The two siblings obeyed the women's orders, and began to circle around the tree. The women talked to them in a ancient language, they repeated what they were being told.

The tree grew brighter as they spoke the ancient language, the forest began to regrow it's beauty, trees grew from the ground, plants grew, amazing flowers, everything was becoming perfect again.

Shadow and Mephiles could feel the power being restored as they continued to say what the women was telling them, they began to glow themselves, starting to float above the ground a little.

Eventually the whole forest was restored, but that wasn't the only thing that had gotten restored from that.

From the above, the older women and the younger son became solid, not being transparent any more longer.

The younger boy, who was named Sky celebrated, jumping up and down in excitement. "They did it Millah! They saved us!" Sky said with a wide smile, clapping in excitement.

The older women, who was named Millah, also the creator of all Mobains, as well as of the forest, smiled back to Sky, and gave him a hug. "Your right, they did save us." Millah replied with a smile.

The younger boy smiled widely as he hugged back, his wings fluttering behind him happily. "I never had any doubts they couldn't complete the task!" Sky said with a proud smile.

Millah giggled and nodded in agreement. "Neither did I." The older women replied with a smile. "Their parents will be proud, I shall go and inform them." The women got up from where she was sitting. "Watch over the boys for me, I'll be back soon." The older women informed.

Sky nodded with a cheery smile, giving her a thumbs up. "Okay! Sure will do!" The younger boy replied.

The older women smiled and patted his head before exiting the room to find the brothers parents, to inform them about such a achievement their sons had made.

The whole kingdom were celebrating, they had no idea how any of this happened, since Millah had never informed them on how they would all be saved, all she said was to be patient, which they surely were, and it definitely paid off.

Millah eventually got to the brothers parents household, she knocked on the door, smiling, excited to tell them.

The door opened, revealing the father of the siblings, he smiled as Millah, who smiled back at him sweetly and kindly.

"Hello Millah." The siblings father said with a smile.

Millah smiled back. "Hello ... does Rosa happen to be home with you?" The older women asked, wondering if the mother was home at the moment.

The siblings father, Dean, made a nod. "Yes, she is, come in." Dean let Millah in with a smile, shutting the door behind her once she had entered.

Rosa was sitting at the dining room table, drinking her coffee peacefully, smiling to herself since she seen the power had been restored.

Millah walked in with Dean, they went and sat down at the table, then Millah explained to the parents exactly what happened, and how the power got restored.

The parents were surprised and shocked, very proud of their sons achievement, and because they saved them all.

Millah smiled sweetly. After a bit Millah got up and said goodbye, needing to get back and check on her son Sky.

Millah left and eventually got back to where her and her son Sky had been before, she smiled as she walked to Sky.

"Did I miss anything?" Millah asked with a kind smile.

The younger boy looked up at the older women with a terrified face, biting his lips with a nervous expression.

Millah ears lowered a bit, seeing her sons expression, as she raised a brow. "Is something wrong?" The women asked Sky.

"Slash..." Sky muttered, have a fear look in his eyes. "He took them..." He added with a frown, worried for the two brothers.

Millah eyes widened, as she began to panic in her mind, she completely forgot about the possibility of this happening.

What was happening you may ask? Well, Slash is a demon, when the power was stolen from the forest, Slash was also sealed, but as soon as they restored the power, he was released once again.

Which only means Shadow and Mephiles are in danger...