Chapter 1 ~ Harry

Chapter 1 ~ Harry
November 2013…

Ugh, I am late. The lads are absolutely going to kill me, but it’s not my fault. I mean, I didn’t mean to break down my car, did I? Of course not… though I probably have been a bit neglectful with my baby. It has just been so hectic lately, after finishing the world tour and everything, I just haven’t had the time to properly care of my car.

Ugh, man. Moni is going to kill me for letting something happen to her fiancé. That girl, she can’t understand that she can’t marry any of my cars. 

And speak of the Devil, her best friend is calling me. On the screen of my mobile phone there’s Mila’s picture. She’s sticking out her tongue at me. I remember when I took this picture long time ago, when we just met and exchanged numbers. She is a great friend of mine and she’s very happy with Zayn now. Both of them are and they got to solve all their problems after those awful months when they both were so depressed. Mila is now working on her first book that is soon going to be published. I really hope we’re going to be around for that date. Luckily, we’re over with the world tour and we’re going to stay here to record our new album for a couple of months. All of us are excited for this. It’s hard to believe that more than three years have passed since we started the band.

“Why hello there,” I say when I answer the call.

“Hello, Mr Styles. Where are you? We’re waiting for you,” she replies and I know they are, I’m fifteen minutes late, after all.

“Um… well, you’ll have to wait a tad more, considering that my car broke down. I’m stuck here and I’m not even close yet.” I sigh deeply looking at my Range Rover. Oh baby, why do you fail me now? “But don’t worry, I called an auto repair shop already, the recovery guy should be here pretty soon,” I add so she won’t get worried.

“You okay? Do you know what’s wrong with your car?” She asks me and I sigh again.

“I’m not like you, I don’t know immediately what’s wrong with my car when it breaks down, Mila,” I tell her and I hear her chuckle.

His car?” I hear someone screaming in the background. “Tell me he didn’t harm the Range Rover. I’ll kill him if something happens to my baby!” Yes, that has to be Moni.

“Why tell Moni, I appreciate her concern for me,” I comment and Mila laughs again.

Moni and I have this weird relationship. We don’t hate each other, but we don’t exactly get along. For some reason, she has never liked me and she likes to bully me. I’m like her punching bag. The only time we left behind our differences was when Mila needed us both, only then I was able to see that she didn’t actually hate me, as I always thought.

“Well, call me if you need anything. If the auto repair guy doesn’t get there soon, I can come and pick you up, you know,” she offers and I smile.

“I’ll be fine. Tell the guys I’m sorry, but it’s gonna take a little while. I’ll be there as soon as possible, okay? Don’t have too much fun without me!” I tell her and she laughs one more time before saying goodbye and hanging up.

Well, now I just have to wait.

However, it seems like I don’t have to wait too long. As soon as a car crane arrives and I know someone has come to my rescue. I stand straight and walk to the vehicle with my mobile still in my hand, expecting some old, fat man to get out, but to my shock the person who gets out of the vehicle is not a man, but a girl. A young, tall, slim, pale, gorgeous ginger girl. I stay there, blinking like an idiot as she walks towards me.