Chapter 7 ~ Harry

Chapter 7 ~ Harry

“I don’t think you should go,” Moni says as we walk down the street.

It’s really early and there are just a few people in the streets, so I’m not in big danger. Anyways, Jared –one of the bodyguards– is with us just in case we bump into a group of fans. Though I don’t think it will happen, we might encounter some fans and take pictures. No big deal. Some fans might even want to take a picture with Moni but I’m sure she’ll just look at them with her what-is-wrong-with-you face. Or she’ll do something to embarrass me. It’s always a danger to go out with her.

We are going to grab a coffee because she asked to talk alone with me so I offered to drive her to uni before going to the studio and on our way, we decided to go for some coffee to fully wake up.

“Why not?” I ask her opening the door for her. She walks in before replying.

“’Cos she’ll get a restraining order against you and nobody wants to read on the tabloids how Harry Styles is a stalker,” she says and I gasp scandalised.

“I’m not a stalker!”

“Yes you are,” she insists shaking her head. “You have gone to the garage two days in a row and you want to go today again just to see her. That’s being a stalker, Styles. If you want to, I can give you a dictionary so you can look up the word. I’m sure there’s a picture of you next to the definition,” she teases me and I just fold my arms over my chest and stop. I even pout. She stops and looks at me with a tired expression. “I still don’t understand why older women accept to date you. You’re such a kid,” the brunette states and I look at her shocked.

“I am not!” Okay, that sounds like a kid. But it’s not my fault, Moni brings to light that side of me. “And I have my way with women, you just haven’t seen it,” I tell her and I even wink and she rolls her eyes.

“Because that would never work with me and it would only get you castrated. But seriously, you can’t go to the garage again, she’ll throw something at you. I’m sure of that,” she carries on and I start walking again to the cash with the barista, to ask for what we want.

“So you’re telling me to wait before going?” I ask and Moni is ignoring me as she is trying to decide what to order.

“Yeah. Give her space. From what you told us last night, it’s clear she’s not used to someone pushing her so much, so you need to give her a break before doing something. You want her to hate you?” She asks me after she has finally places an order. I ask for the same.

“Of course not,” I reply quickly. That’s the last thing I want. “This is weird, I don’t like to feel lost about a girl. Why do you think she seems so closed?” I question as we walk to wait for our coffees. Moni also asked for a cinnamon roll and I chuckle when the barista hands her the sweet.

Moni teases Zayn that it seems like he has a cinnamon roll in his hair since he got some locks bleached. And she’s right. Except when he had it pink after Moni played that prank on him. Oh, that was fun. The picture she took is still my lock screen.

“It surely has to do with something that happened to her and don’t even dream that she’s gonna tell you what it is. It has to be a humongous scar if she has changed so much, according to what the lady from the garage told you, right?” I nod so she knows she’s right about that.

I remember all the things Sheila told me yesterday and I wish I would have known Hannah when she wasn’t like this. I wonder if I would feel the same way towards her. Maybe she wouldn’t have captivated me the way she did. Maybe what attracts me to her is how she seems to push everyone as far away as possible and how lonely her eyes look.