Copyright & Information

🔆Hiiii lovelies

🔆Hiiii lovelies.
Some important points for you to need:-

•This book is not historical fiction.

•You will witness many errors in the story, not edited.

•As you will process further in the story, you will be able to see my improvements as a writer.

Now you are going inside the world of Royal Love Saga. A combination of modern romance and traditional royalty.
Rajasthan itself is known as the land of kings. And their lifestyle is very fascinating.

We know about many dynasties that rule over India, most important Rajasthan.

The person holding the sword on the cover of this book is a real king.

His highness Maharaj Padmanabh Singh, the king of Jaipur.
He is from the Kachwaha dynasty.
And he is not a character in this book.

🔅Copyright & Disclaimer🔅

All rights are reserved. Copying of any content of this book without the permission of the owner won't be tolerated.

Copyright © 2020 by Aarushi Singh aarushi6

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.
(novels, short stories)

I don't hold any rights to the images used in this book, they belong to their rightful owner. They are used as a means of representation. I have no commercial profit to use them.