0

Eyes • J-Line x Maknae Line

"The eyes are the windows to the soul."

- William Shakespeare

. . .

All they wanted was for people to see them for who they really are, not for who they never chose to be. They just wanted to be normal, and their life couldn't be any more normal after meeting the best and most popular players of TW High's Girls Basketball Team.

. . .

"I can look into your eyes and tell that whoever you are, you're my person."

"There's that sparkle in your eyes that tells me that we were meant for each other."

"No one can look at you the same way I do and no matter who you are, you'll always be someone to me."

. . .

After their guardian, who they refer to as their uncle, was killed by an avenging sorcerer, Momo, Sana, and Mina move to South Korea to start a new chapter of their lives.

Will they be able to live that life they've always wanted? Or will their hearts break and life be at stake after having their secret revealed?

~~

As it said in the title, this is a J-line x Maknae Line (Specifically Dahmo, Satzu, and Michaeng) fanfiction. Twice Royal ships (2yeon is here too)

It's my first time writing a story that doesn't revolve around one ship only. Yet, I can already imagine being carried away by one ship 👀

The story line is a bit different to what I normally write. I wanted to try something new. I'm quite excited for this but I don't know how this'll turn out.

I didn't expect to be creating another story, but here I am. I've already planned this a month ago (even before I made my 2yeon book) but I waited until all my other books were finished. Anyways, I hope you enjoy reading.

I don't own SOME of the characters (like the Twice members), just the story line and content.

Any resemblance to other works or events is purely coincidental.

Ps.
This book will be written in English.

Note:
Most of the things/terms I mentioned here are non-realistic and just made-up (by yours truly). It is not exactly accurate to what you have seen/learned/heard of. It is only for the book. After all, this is just fiction and fantasy.

- jewelofsatzu

[Started on May 21, 2020]