24

"You want anything to eat?" Tzuyu asked the girl who was clinging onto her. Sana and Tzuyu stayed inside the house, cuddling in one of Joy's couches. "Pizza would be great." Sana answered her.

Tzuyu stood up. "Okay, I'll go get you some pizza." She kissed Sana's hair before going to the kitchen to get her pizza. On the way there, she met up with some of her class and school mates that she barely talks to.

"Hi Tzuyu noona. Congratulations." This boy named Daehwi said once she saw the basketball Captain. A girl named Yuqi joined in. "Yeah congratz to you guys, Tzuyu-ssi!"

"Thanks guys." Tzuyu smiled at them while grabbing a plate. Then a boy named Vernon tapped her shoulder. "Tzuyu-ah, is that your girlfriend?" He asked while pointing at Sana. Tzuyu blushed with his choice of words. She shook her head while grinning widely.

"No... not yet." She answered and the ones around her started teasing her. "You have a good catch, Tzu." Vernon said. "I know." She smirked to herself then showed him a playful glare. "But back off she's mine." She said.

Vernon put his hands up in surrender before laughing out loud. "You don't have to worry, unnie. He's gay." A younger girl named Minju joined in the conversation.

"Don't expose me, kiddo." Vernon ruffled Minju's hair. Yuqi looked at Tzuyu and Sana then back to Minju. "Minju-yah." She called. "You could totally pass as their daughter." She said, referring to Satzu.

Daehwi nodded to agree with her. "Oh yeah, I can totally see the resemblance." She said. "Really guys?" Tzuyu laughed. "We aren't even together and you're already thinking about children?" She asked.

Minju shrugged. "Well if you'll have biological ones in the future, at least you'll know how they'll look like." She said while posing like a flower. Tzuyu only chuckled. "Yeah yeah. I have to go now. Don't wanna keep her waiting." Tzuyu said while grabbing the plate of pizza.

She waved to the 4 of them before going back to Sana. The Japanese girl's face lit up when she saw the food. "Thank you Tzuyu." She thanked the younger girl as she bit on the pizza.

"So who were you talking to earlier?" Sana asked Tzuyu. Tzuyu just told her that they were some of her classmates and schoolmates. "And I thought you dom't talk to people outside the team?" Sana asked while munching on her pizza.

"Before, I would only talk to them for school purposes but now, it's basically anything. We sometimes talk about random stuff." Tzuyu answered her. "And like I said before, it's time for a change." She added.

"That's good to hear." Sana finally finished her pizza slice. "You know..." Tzuyu started. "As cliche as it sounds, you changed me. In a good way, of course." She admitted to the Japanese girl.

"I've never felt this way before." Sana whispered to her. Tzuyu furrowed her eyebrows. She didn't really know what Sana meant. "What do you mean?" She asked. Sana moved closer to the taller girl and cuddled with her again.

"No one has ever told me that I brought out the best in them. Probably because we never even had any friends back in Japan." Sana said, recalling her memories when they were still in Japan. They were basically jailed inside that forest. Tzuyu asked her why.

Sana couldn't just tell her about their life so she made a possible explanation for that. "We were homeschooled, we never really met a lot of people." She told her and Tzuyu just nodded.

"It must be hard." Tzuyu caressed Sana's head. The older girl just nodded her head. "Very." She mumbled. Tzuyu buried her face in Sana's neck. She has always loved her scent. As crazy as it sounds, when she can smell Sana's perfume, she knew she was just around. It made her feel reassured.

"Sana..." She called. "Yeah?" Sana responded. Tzuyu lifted her head so she can face the girl right next to her. "I don't know what I'd do if you weren't here with me. Would you stay with me?" She asked.

Sana brushed out the hair that was blocking Tzuyu's face. "Only if you stay with me." She said. Tzuyu gave her a sweet smile. She took Sana's hand and kissed it. "Of course."