22

"So who are you guys supporting?" Jeongyeon asked the 3 Japanese girls with a smug grin on her face. It was already obvious but she just wanted to tease the girls.

"Number 7!"

"Number 29!"

"Number 25!"

Momo, Mina, and Sana said at the same time while holding a banner with the number they just said. "Awww that's so sweet I'm jealous." Jihyo pouted but the way she said that was so monotonous, that's why the rest bursted out laughing.

"I swear, you need to get a boyfriend, or girlfriend." Nayeon patted Jihyo's shoulder. The girl just stuck her tongue out at her. "Oh c'mon! I'm pretty sure there are some decent people here in our school." Nayeon kept insisting on it.

Jihyo groaned out of frustration. Jeongyeon joined in the conversation. "You're so picky, Park Jisoo. Don't tell me you'd rather look from another school? Then go ahead, there are a lot of dudes from our opponent's school."

Then she spotted a random guy from afar. "Oh lookie there, there's a hot dude. Say hi to him, Jihyo." She said, pushing the girl to the guy Jeongyeon just saw. Jihyo didn't even know who she was talking about because she saw a lot of people. Nayeon furrowed her eyebrows. "He looks gay though." She commented.

The J-line just admired them from a distance. The 3mix's humor was always something. Their friendship was pretty cute too. Then their attention went back to the girls they came here for. Although they wanted to see them right now, they understood that they were busy preparing.

Momo, Sana, and Mina sat down in their seats, waiting for the game to start.

~~

The game had already started a few quarters ago. The Japanese sisters swore they were turned on watching the School Meal Club in their basketball jersey while running around the court.

The score was now 26:45. With the opposing team in the lead. No pressure though. They still had time.

It's not over until it's over.

(A/N: YES! Vote for Twice on Choeaedol)

It reminded Momo, Sana, and Mina of a scene from High School Musical 3. They just recently watched that movie with Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu in their apartment. The vibe during the basketball game in the movie was 99% the same as the basketball game happening right here, right now.

99% only because the 1% was the possibility of either of them singing...

"TROOOOY!!!"

in the middle of the most intense part of the game. But instead of 'Troy', it could be any from the names: Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu. But they knew that won't happen. Their school wasn't the type to spontaneously break into song.

~~

"Somi! I'm open!" Tzuyu yelled from the other side. They younger girl listened to their Captain and passed the ball to her with Tzuyu successfully catching it.

She was about to go closer to the ring so that she'll be sure enough it will make the shot but the ball slipped out of her fingers and now one of their opponents had it. Dahyun was quick enough to get into action and try to get it back but then they ran out of time.

They frustratedly walked backed to their respective benches. It has been like that for the whole game. Everyone had been making clumsy mistakes. Which is why they can't even at least make a tie. It was already the last quarter. They only had 8 minutes left.

Tzuyu looked at each one of her teammates. They were all exhausted and some were slightly wounded. Tzuyu had bruises on her fingers. Dahyun had a little scratch on her elbow. Joy had some bruises on her knees.